How do SM's videos/audios work?

I tried to see if there is a sticky for newbies to get the basics but was unable to find it. I will list some questions in the forums that I assume you all get asked all the time from us. Thank you so much in advance and my apologies if it irks anyone.

1-I understand how subliminals work as they are spoken audio that we can not easily detect that plays over music or beats. I get that. I also understand that SM does not do that. What I’m a bit confused on is how SM’s process can help us pick up habits.
I’ll give an example of what I am wondering about…

If one has trouble asserting themselves- maybe they listen to a subliminal audio in which points such as
-You are important
-You confidently speak up
-You can let people know when you are uncomfortable
-You can say no

I understand how that works. I used one like this and I remember hearing those phrases sometimes in my day to day and it making me :heart_eyes: as it helped me be more assertive.

I’m confused on how this particular method by SM works. Just curious not arguing it or denying it. Just curious if it works only on certain things but not all.

3 Likes

"Information is sent in the form of energy and frequency, which tells the body and cells how to act and what to do in order to accomplish a specific task.

For example, the information behind the energy and frequency of the pure testosterone video direct the hypothalamus gland to signal the pituitary gland to release follicle stimulating and luteinzing hormones. When released, these hormones stimulate testosterone production.

The ‘information’ we refer to are morphic fields. They are fields of resonance that dictate how whole systems such as cells or organs are organized and behave. They generate patterns of behavior that allow things like new cells to take on attributes of stem cells to grow body organs or the release of hormones that stimulate testosterone production. (For more information on morphic field theory, this article sums it up quite nicely.)

Now, what we do is tap into the field of information that directs these patterns of behavior on the intended area and replicate it on to a sound frequency. When you listen to the audio, the energy field in the audio works on the intended area and dictates the patterns of behavior that will create the changes you seek."

Welcome to the community btw!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Here is a link to the Welcome sticky thread. The FAQ might answer some newbie questions. Feel free to ask us if you have any more!

Here are two articles from the Sapien website which provide more in-depth explanations about morphic fields if you’re interested to read more about them:

Edit: Now that you mention it, it might be helpful for newbies to add the information in @This_Boy_Here’s post and these articles to the sticky thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Well done!, and if I don’t get a chance to tell you, I am proud of you turning your life around and working towards becoming more of an amazing person.

18 Likes

Whoa!! You don’t know how happy I am to hear that from you!!! Thanks so much Sapien!!! :grinning: You really made my day!!!

9 Likes

With Sapien’s accolades acknowledging your worth, consider becoming a Motivational
Speaker to help and empower people once you are free to do what you want, that is if you want to and/or have the time. Your background and impact on others will ensure your success. Just a suggestion. Cheers!

9 Likes

Thanks for your kind words bro. Once I have the time, I’d love to do that…but Make-a-wish foundation is first on my list…I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time…and also, something for animals being treated unjustly(my first loves) and the people of North Korea…

11 Likes

That is really nice and selfless. Glad to have people like you around.

7 Likes

Thanks man…I’m not Korean, but because of my upturned eyes I used to get mistaken a lot…(Vietnamese usually have straight eyes, even my mom and dad have straight eyes, lol) I’ve always took a liking to them and vice versa…but when I was in prison, I’d read a book called, “Escape from Camp 14” and bro…that book made me cry so hard, I can’t even lie…it’s so enlightening…it opens your eyes on how we, as Americans are so blessed to be here…I’ve read numerous books on people who have escaped from North Korea, and I cry so hard every time….I lived better in prison than those people do in the world…it’s things that you wouldn’t even imagine possible happening over there…and as far as the Make-a-wish-foundation…seeing those kids born like that…how they had no choice on their birth defects, it honestly breaks by heart…when I see the commercials, I’m always holding back tears…that is why I’m so grateful that nothing is wrong with me…How I can hear, see, smell, touch…I cry every morning on just feeling so blessed when I pray…and I know a lot of guys on here think I’m weak because I believe in God, or I’m “friendly”, or take my kindness for weakness, but I’d rather die than hide my true self. What you see is what you get. I don’t care on how I’m perceived, just as long as I impact people’s lives positively and make others happy…the rest is irrelevant to me…

13 Likes

Just to be clear, I’d quoted Sapien up there, hence the quotation marks…lol…

2 Likes

Thank you for explaining this. It’s so fascinating. Makes me want to go back and relearn my Neurosciences.

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome. I’ll go ahead and look on the sticky thread and post there if I have any more.

2 Likes

Curious about the Youtube Audios that are free for Sapien Medicine.

1-I have heard that SM recommends not downloading these as MP3’s. Since I have an iphone, is the best option then to listen to these on Youtube then? Has anyone had luck downloading these and they still get results?

2-This might be a dumb question but do I have to see the video as well or simply hearing it is enough?

3-I’m talking to clients about 4 hours a day and have my earphones on and using my computer. Wondering if I left my iphone on playing Youtube’s Sapien Medicine audios and I heard it very very softly (1 level on iphone volume) would that do anything? I know that some parts may not be heard at all so unsure. I am finding it difficult to find time to listen to these playlists.

From this FAQ answer:

Why do the videos not work when downloaded?

The video was uploaded with a certain extension/file type and gets compressed when converted into a different file format and that tends to mess with the frequency and programming in the audio. There are some people who have downloaded it and didn’t feel the same effects when downloaded. You can download them and try them out if you like, no one is stopping you. And if it works for you, awesome.

I put this out there because I would like everyone to get the full benefit from the audios. Results vary with the downloaded audios and I don’t know if you want to spend your time listening to something that isn’t guaranteed compared to the videos on youtube which have a high success rate(testimonials). In due time, updated mp3 versions of the youtube versions will be available for download.

*You can also download these audios these audios through youtube red and they would work perfectly fine.

Here are a couple of relevant threads:

You don’t have to see the video. Simply hearing it is enough. You can look at the video if you would like to.

The morphic fields are also transmitted through the video, so looking at it may increase the transmission of the morphic field information to you but it isn’t required.

That may work. Some people have reported listening to fields at the lowest volume every day and experiencing great results.

3 Likes

I think how these audios work also depends on the listener, his/her receptiveness to these energies and their degree of subconscious blockage, if any.

• For some folks, the audios work right away, even if playing in the background while doing something else, even if not actively listening to them. This is true for me sometimes, not always.
  • Sometimes, I do not even play the audio, but the minute I strongly think about them and intend to listen to it gets the energy going strongly, without even actually playing the idea.
  • Some other times, when I am not in a highly receptive state, or for some audio tracks, I need to stop multitasking, get into a meditative aka receptive state and then the track works.
  • Sometimes, no matter what I do, the track does not seem to work. That’s where I need to put in work, meditate more, listen to Subconscious Limits removal and then try again

There are some excellent guidelines provided by @Captain_Nemo, @SammyG, @uial, and @gpo based on some best practices that work for most - but these are not hard and fast rules. You need to try, see what works for you as each individual reacts to these fields uniquely. While Dream makes it seem to us that these fields are simple, they are an extremely complex piece of “information” that interact with each individual uniquely.

In my opinion, the audio is just a vehicle for the energetic information in the field and an important one at that - just as the physical object is in case of dog tags - but these fields are not as simple as subliminals or frequencies that are easy to explain in a dumbed down fashion. I have some “fields” integrated in me and these are pretty “intelligent” fields that adapt to whatever is my need of the hour.

Sheldrake talks of the complex nature of these fields, fields within fields, a field that is simultaneously a Whole and a part, how each inidividual uniquely interacts with such fields (hierarchical, lateral etc.). When sometimes an individual already has a certain resonance to a field, such fields work right away. With others, it takes work.

10 Likes

Thank you for such detailed help as well as link to other ones. I like learning so this was very helpful.

I should clarify that with my #3 question what I meant was that I will be working and talking to clients so will not be focusing on music at all/

2 Likes

Thank you for your comments. It is very true, no hard fast rule for everyone just like we all differ in our looks, we will differ in how it works best for us.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can listen while doing other things without focussing on the morphic field. As a general guideline, Sapien has said this is fine.

@Maoshan_Wanderer’s post is great. Much of what we discover about morphic fields is up to our own individual experimentation over time. General guidelines about audios are only suggestions.

Many people report the fastest and most effective results listening to fields when in a meditative state. The effectiveness of listening while distracted varies individually. Some people have reported that the fields are less effective to varying degrees while multi-tasking. Some people don’t notice very much difference. It can differ between fields and your receptivity at the moment you’re listening as well.

You’ll most likely experience at least some effects from the fields even if you’re multitasking but you may discover personal limitations or blockages. You’ll learn what works best for you individually as you experiment for a while and see how you go.

4 Likes

Wow, that touched me!

2 Likes