How do u turn a NFT "Off"?

I am actually not too sure this is accurate what I wrote. So I take it back lol

When I wrote this, I used to sleep with, er, 96 NFTs right besides to me. Not only that, I kept multiples copies of each of the 96, all over my room.
It gets worse inserts a grimace
I would always be blasting so many different fields. Like
Eternal, Indra’s Jewled Net, Conceptual Realizations, Exalted States, Blueprint Series (including Learning and Love), Light of Savitur, Light and Vibrational Guidance, Woven World Series, Elemental Alchemical Ability, Point of No Return, Mythic, Plasma Flaunt, Plasma Protocol, Vibration Series, Restoration Series, Smart Cord Cutter, audios from NFTs, and so on. Several times a day, everyday.
…So. I mean. It is very self explanatory why I felt a major difference lol.

And so!
They will be always be there passively. They can’t just disappear. I don’t think you need to send them away to someone either as they are all very intelligent. They’ll “know” what’s up. So yeah that part that I said earlier is nonsensical. I think

But actively working is very different than passively working with them.
So I don’t think it should be a problem. Especially since Sapien I reckon hasn’t mentioned anything that owning them during the course will impinge upon its results (viz directions).
Anyways if you can just do the course before you further within the Morphic Field Journey (so, everything Sapien including NFTs) please do.
Because I totally regret not proceeding that way - especially considering I was told that- quite literally- word for word lol.

And for me at least, this applies to working with the CS Tarots.
I notice a huge siffeeexe in my disposition if I spend too much time with them
So I’ll put on self-refresh
But if you can sleep it off, even better
(I have trouble falling or staying asleep so that’s why I rely immensely on clearing, ponr, salt cleanse, incense audios, and self refresh.

Btw
I can never finish reading anyone’s long post if it’s not nemo’s
So if you can’t
Just saying ignore my earlier comment
Cause pretty sure that’s wrong lol

:100:🪷:heart_eyes::grinning: