How do u turn a NFT "Off"?

I don’t really need the fields from the NFTs I have working on me atm

3 Likes

Put the mandalas away from you. Or sell them :D

8 Likes

:joy::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Send to my wallet! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :heart: :heart: :heart:

11 Likes

hey Kenn!!! I just tell them to please shut off.
That’s it.
I did that for the energy course; it worked; all was well.
Remove them obviously from your room or wherever you go; try to just not see them/ get exposure. This includes iPhone wallpaper etc.
Hope you are doing well kiddo :)

11 Likes

There’s a switch behind the nft picture. Just turn it off. Voila!

On a serious note, just ask the nft to disconnect from you for a period of time. Don’t carry, don’t put it in your profile picture/wallpaper etc and it will not affect you.

2 Likes

Switched them to other account that you made for somone else. Lol. In good intenetion of course

Well your suggestions dont make sense if the NFT starts working only from buying it.

But that’s how it goes. The energy will start working once you own the ownership

2 Likes

“Name of NFT”, “Please deactivate passive and active abilities, thank you.”

2 Likes

Then you cannot turn it off only by removing the image, thats the point

Yes you can. The energy works on certain distance. It depends how big your aura is. Putting away your nft for 10 feet away will help if you want to take breaks from it

This is also how I stored my tags. Like 10 feets away from me

Dont you see that you are contradicting yourself?

How?

What you dont understand? Just read what you wrote twice

I did :sweat_smile: I wrote it lol but yea nft emits energy the same thing as tags… Tags are the same as nft anyway it’s just they are just already made in tag form. Nft makes you make your own tag or whatever you like to design it. How you wear it

:astonished::hushed:

grafik

19 Likes

not the only one.

Same reasons with many dropping audios. People are either not patient enough or attracted to newer ones.

1 Like