How do you guys make detailed scientific fields?

Do you do all the research on your own? Like reading about the science and the chemicals and their balance in the body for specific results.

Like for eg, The Dutasteride Scalp, how did you guys make this field?

Did you read about what causes hair loss in med etc and shit?

I just want to know how scientifically complicated topics are interpreted to make them into fields.

Thanks

2 Likes
13 Likes

Thank you. I am always waiting for the course to learn how to make morphic field from Sapien Medicine.

1 Like

Conceptual thinking is the key.

1 Like

very helpful reply… thanks

1 Like

No. I was referring to the second one that talked how to make the field itself. But I’m glad you found it helpful. As for the scientific explanation. It’s always with energy related and whatever it is but the way you change structures of any objects. Sound or whatever. Then you have to tap it conceptually. The science adds later on.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what if the scientific theories that the fields are based on are actually invalid or incomplete? Like I’m curious whether it’s mainly the pure energy of unconditional love that makes the biggest difference or whether the scientific research actually plays a major role. I’m quite sure that a lot of the theories that we have around how the physiology of the human body works will change quite dramatically as time goes on and that they don’t actually map exactly to how the human body actually works. So wouldn’t a false belief in the mechanics embedded in the fields be a problem?

1 Like