How do you stop feeding the beast with morphic fields

so… the beast im talking about here is the internal one… ive struggled my whole life and come to a some/a lot/less (it varies) degrees of peace… in general im doing ok, but i have struggles that arent overcome

then you come across fields… they help a lot… do the work and they help -but they also feed straight into that side of myself that always wants everything to change, that hates this and hates that… the depressant inside of me wants things to be different, so i listen to fields and then i end up resenting reality when it hasn’t lined up to how i secretly (but now openly) want it to be…

any ideas??

4 Likes

Aside from Sapien? Equilibriums Shadow Worker.

2 Likes

You might need to sit down, talk with this part of you, and try to accept it’s existence and if possible integrate it.

I’d go for an old but gold field: become whole

2 Likes

Stop thinking that there is a beast inside you, or a part of you that is against you. That is not true, although I think i can deduce the origin of that idea :thinking:. In short, the priority is to eliminate that belief, then everything will go smoothly.

Also listen unconditional love infusion. And acceptance fields.

2 Likes

You need to learn nonjudgemental acceptance

2 Likes

My immediate reply was what Light_Gnome suggested. Go with Shadow Worker 3.

The free version is pretty good too

I didn’t realise this but the concept of ‘becoming whole’ seems to be directly associated with jungian shadow work, thus, sapien med already has a ‘shadow worker’ field. I personally only use sapien med
Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities - Energy Frequency

2 Likes

Thankyou everyone… i appreciate the feedback… i have had a tough time lately after a really intense detox (unlocking old emotions along with the physical gunk!) and a lack of sleep due to being a father to a toddler… this concoction along with fields lead to the “plastering over a boil” effect… i really did take to heart some of the advice / views above so please alll, accept my sincere gratitude :)

My initial feeling is I will develop (lovingly) my relationship to my own inner child… after all, it is in pain x

This is amazing, Thanks for recommending it.