How does Azrael (not Azael, azRael) look like

I had a dream yesterday my yellow calcite lil angel carved stone appeared in my mailbox lol

I actually own that item and it was my actual mailbox

And i believe - yes i could be wrong - azrael has helped me because simply he just wont take me lol

The month before that emergency neurosurgery - we all kinda knew i was heading out from earth for good (bye felicia)
Yet it never did which was weird - nick of time i get saved and quite literally, days after the neurosurgery another event happens that should have killed me yet viola I get saved.
And supposedly
Azrael is the angel of death

Anyways- yeh. Him. I like remmeber he was just - or that ā€œ____ā€ just wasnā€™t letting me pass. It was a really humbling expieirience though ngl . Iā€™m fine now. Anyways back to our storytime:

ive had so many more near death expieriences and i remmeber an astrologer told us that I should have died in infancy or if not then childhood- something to do with 3s?? like either at 3 months, at 3 years or 2013 (which btw if anyone happens to know of a good astrologer lmk on that too please lol)

Maybe itā€™s because of him x the Big Boss i cant go idk but all i know is that a lot of my experiences have left a bunch of medical practitioners and their teams surprised and all they can chalk it off to, quote ā€œitā€™s a miracleā€.

But this is where the plot twist for me can come him.
He may not even be.
Like the notion of Jesus
^but if that doesnt resonate with you, then ignore this. BUT if you are following my drift then yeh maybe you wouldnā€™t mind private messaging me

I already know what Iā€™m saying is controversial so i know this will eventually need to get a delete.

Anyways
Im blocked since the neurosurgery so no more easy HS tune in ability; no more psychic violeta: and im not gonna push it. So dont tell me to go do this and that because truly, at least for now or maybe forever I cant (which btw is totally fine; its just simply the Hukam)

If you feel comfy sharing after i shared something that i have been on the fence about typing on here since August of last year

Please message me here or on this thread.
For anyone I offended, I am sorry. I will delete this soon so dont worry :)

In a nutshell I just would like to thank him and maybe if im given enough bakshash in this lifetime, his boss

Kk bye thank you

2 Likes

It would mean a lot!!!
I already said that but please!!!
Thanks lol

1 Like

Heā€™s the angel of death- like maluk-al-mahot

Here more info on him

Michael knows him I reckon

This site, too (perhaps)

I acknowledge I know nothing so if the answer is very different but you are not comfortable stating it here;
Please, pm me :pray:t3:

1 Like

I had a dream yesterday my yellow calcite lil angel carved stone appeared in my mailbox lol

I actually own that item and it was my actual mailbox

And i believe - yes i could be wrong - azrael has helped me because simply he just wont take me lol

The month before that emergency neurosurgery - we all kinda knew i was heading out from earth for good (bye felicia)
Yet it never did which was weird - nick of time i get saved and quite literally, days after the neurosurgery another event happens that should have killed me yet viola I get saved.
And supposedly
Azrael is the angel of death

Anyways- yeh. Him. I like remmeber he was just - or that ā€œ____ā€ just wasnā€™t letting me pass. It was a really humbling expieirience though ngl . Iā€™m fine now. Anyways back to our storytime:

ive had so many more near death expieriences and i remmeber an astrologer told us that I should have died in infancy or if not then childhood- something to do with 3s?? like either at 3 months, at 3 years or 2013 (which btw if anyone happens to know of a good astrologer lmk on that too please lol)

Maybe itā€™s because of him x the Big Boss i cant go idk but all i know is that a lot of my experiences have left a bunch of medical practitioners and their teams surprised and all they can chalk it off to, quote ā€œitā€™s a miracleā€.

But this is where the plot twist for me can come him.
He may not even be.
Like the notion of Jesus
^but if that doesnt resonate with you, then ignore this. BUT if you are following my drift then yeh maybe you wouldnā€™t mind private messaging me

I already know what Iā€™m saying is controversial so i know this will eventually need to get a delete.

Anyways
Im blocked since the neurosurgery so no more easy HS tune in ability; no more psychic violeta: and im not gonna push it. So dont tell me to go do this and that because truly, at least for now or maybe forever I cant (which btw is totally fine; its just simply the Hukam)

If you feel comfy sharing after i shared something that i have been on the fence about typing on here since August of last year

Please message me here or on this thread.
For anyone I offended, I am sorry. I will delete this soon so dont worry :)

In a nutshell I just would like to thank him and maybe if im given enough bakshash in this lifetime, his boss

Kk bye thank you

1 Like