How does love feel?

That’s not a real thing! If you’re lucky enough to find someone you can halfway tolerate, you sink your nails in and you don’t let go, no matter what.

:laughing:

9 Likes

Thank you for this beautiful Text!
I appreciate it

1 Like

I’d say, just go with it. If you really like here, then like her. If you don’t, then don’t.

You are at the bottom of the learning curve, you’re not gonna get married to that girl either way.

You’re a kid, have fun. If it’s not fun, dump it. You don’t want to start a precedent where you stick to girls you don’t enjoy spending time with.

You’re learning about yourself as much as you’re learning about her.

The older you’ll get the more you’ll know what to look for, what you like or don’t like.

You’ll screen potential mates based on your preferences.

There is the feeling and then there is the maturity and experience. You need both

-Not an expert

15 Likes

Thank you for your amazing text! I think I will just live my life and if she is in there nice if not then it’s nice too
Wish you a nice day

8 Likes

Sounds like expert advice to me
:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

?

1 Like

:) this made me smile. Genuinely.

I find the English language very interesting :p

When I used to speak Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, and read Gurbani (a blend of Sanskrit, Farsi, so on),

Those languages, they made me realize English’s term for love, is quite perplexing, as it’s very broad.

When they say love, which love are we talking about?!

If you ask the child, love is having their mum hold them tight, rocking them to sleep.

If you ask the friend, it’s because they stay up with you late at night for midnight runs to Ben&Jerry’s.

If you ask the boyfriend, it’s because he holds you close in the middle of the night.

But,

If you ask the mother, it is this beautiful, simply unconditional, vibrant energy. It is her very essence. So much so scriptures often times relate this mother’s love to the exasperated devotee’s (for Source).

See what I mean?!

TedTalk aside,

If you are asking if this is love- she likes you, you like her, then no, that is not love, that is contingency. It is dependent on someone’s else’s regard for you, it is an attachment. Where as love is far from attachments or expectations. It just is! It is your very existence, such a joyous way of being.

… and you said, quote, if this is love, this doesn’t feel so nice

:slight_smile:

Try not to be so much in your head about this perhaps- let it flow, see where it takes you. Everything’s a gamble anyways so might as well enjoy it!

9 Likes

Why don’t you rather ask her if she wants to hang out after school. Full 90 min convos, im sure you have an idea what she likes :sweat_smile:
Just let it “flow”, there is no reason to rush anything, let it develop :)

She openly said in front of people she found you attractive, she is having long conversations with you, probably doesn’t understand why you’re not asking her out already :crazy_face:

12 Likes

I asked her once (but in a joking context) and she said no she can’t on this day
Now I think she were honest
Thank you very much

5 Likes

Because of you I got such a brilliant idea

I will try it tomorrow and if its work I will make a Update
Thank you very much

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to that :)

6 Likes

Well I’m probably still not an expert, as I don’t have much experience myself. I’ve read a couple books and given advice to friends. Which seems to have helped them.

You know she’s interested in you, so I think like what everyone else was suggesting you should let her know your interested too.

Try to be the planner and take charge. Also having fun is one of the most important parts that’s what makes relationships beautiful.

Also try not to get too attached or obsessed, live your own life first and keep your priorities first but still make time for her.

In the beginning it’s better to start of small with shorter dates and whatnot, but it shouldn’t be an issue I think to have a long date. It’s something you ease into and you both slowly want to be more together. Better to do things at the start that allows both you to talk to another to get to know more about one another.

3 Likes

Hmmm

Phew

So, ok. How does love feel?
Absolutely stunning. Mind-blowing, sense of utter security. Understanding like Buddha himself is listening to you. A feeling like home that mimics your feeling towards your hometown but amplified a million times. The necessity to be completely yourself due to the complete absence of any criticism, judgment, etc. A polar opposite to the negative aspects of life. Almost a ridiculous sense of knowing that there’s peace everywhere and always is. Joy as if you were just born and smiling, laughing about this fact. Fulfillment to an extent that you have known life inside out. Beauty, stunning like gods / goddesses.

That’s unconditional love, and it’s much easier to feel than to put into words.

But the funny thing is, you can eventually feel this for everything and everyone.

The tl;Dr is… You vibe extremely well with another person. It doesn’t need to be 100%, you can have a good 70%+ and get along very well. Your emotions are indicators of your feelings, but only with experience will you notice the subtle differences. You know, because you can feel love differently, for friends, colleagues, family, pets, it’s all beautiful and all necessary. All you need is love is actually a very wise saying because it’s so pervasive and felt in so many ways, defined in such a vast way.

For you, just take it all in. Go for it, absorb it. Let your heart grow. You’re human, you’re beautiful

5 Likes

i am assuming you are younger, so these feelings and energies are new and can be intense.

this is a great opportunity to work with yourself, your thoughts, and your feelings.

love feels good, but it also asks one to be selfless and honest. selfishness and expectations in a relationship strains the feeling and that may reflect on those you feel attraction and interest for.

instead of asking what love is, ask yourself what experiences do you want in your life that fit your needs and your schedule.

4 Likes

I did a Update

5 Likes

Alright Peter Morales, lay it on us

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to the next season now :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Cute

5 Likes

Me too haha

:popcorn::smirk:

2 Likes

A bliss in my heart. If I am really in love, bliss in my crown, in my kidneys, in my feet. As I go on, I feel what it is like to be them. Even their orgasms I feel as my own. Even their pain, and that has a beauty all of its own.

4 Likes