How does torsion field work?

I think i saw people using it as a way to better integrate fields? or to expand our ‘bandwidth’ i guess.

What are the mechanisms behind this to allow for this advantage?

also how does this relate to plasma light and infrasound bioactive beach audio? i think i saw a comment abt it

3 Likes

It took me a long time to understand it and maybe I don’t understand it completely but what I know is that Torsion field first infuses you with æther which is subtle energy, etheric energy or vital energy and also makes the biophotons of your body work in a harmonious and orderly way.

It is said that when a person is sick, a disorder of these biophotons occurs in certain affected parts, but this field works to return to order. and also increase efficiency.

There is some detailed information here but it can be complicated to understand due to the technical language used:

https://journals.sfu.ca/seemj/index.php/seemj/article/view/425/386

But things happen that I don’t understand when I use that field, like time passing slower or that’s how I perceive it.

5 Likes

In the article you linked it says the torsion field and subtle energy are the same and that the torsion field “may truly be called the life force”. Chinese culture calls life force ‘chi’ and hinduism calls it prana.

Might they be the same? if so it would seem that ‘the flow’ album on dream-seeds and many other fields use the same energy in torsion energy?

maybe @Maoshan_Wanderer could help answer this?

6 Likes