How I Became Energy Sensitive

Shungite is awesome.
I am working with a guy who is going to be using the Repeater to work with his replicators, and will be using shungite in them, cause it’s excellent for manifestation.

work his replicators?

Talk to Mike Emery if you’re curious. It’s his project.

Basically this in an email from him:

WE ARE QUITE CLOSE TO SETTING UP A LARGE REPLICATOR

WOULD YOU LIKE A HERD OF WINGED PEGASUS?

THREE BUBBLE MASTERS WALK DOWN A SAHARA VALLEY OF GIANT SAND DUNES - BEHIND ARE STREAMS, FORESTS, BIRDS BEES ETC. WITH UNICORNS IF WE WANT - MOST LIKELY WE WILL STICK WITH THE MOST NATURAL STUFF - THAT IMAGE IS ALREADY THERE.

His all in caps message might make sense to u,but based on my knowledge I have no clue except he plan to manifest pegasus horse even though I dont remember ever one being mentioned as alive.Guess I will have to make facebook

1 Like

Replicators work with infinite intelligence as far as I’m aware to manifest anything you can imagine out of the quantum field.

so how is it different from ur repater using ur servitor?

I’m not sure. I’m not a hardware guy.

U have phd in physics or something like that,and u made a program that can control servitor’s actions(so basically use software to command servitor,non physical being).Also u know about converting to wav and when to use specific bitrate.In my eyes that is some deep knowledge right there,I guess I expected u to also know hardware.Again kudos man u are like modern day Gandalf or Dumbledore

I made a forum for the Repeater so I don’t really talk about it here anymore, but I only have a B.A. in Physics and have programmed since I was 7. I didn’t know how to convert to wav at first, but Google helped. Programming is more of being a problem solver.

2 Likes

Thought the forum was discontinued? you got the link?

thanks a ton, its a huge help, I use it pretty much everyday and its kl to see whats possible as a fellow programmer. still trying to get stoned off the weed water tho,

Hey there
What is the Persian blue salt
Never heard it

1 Like

Just search it on google, this is from the first search result on google: “One of the rarest and most precious of salts, Persian Blue is produced from a single seam running through an ancient salt lake bed in Iran.”
Someone who works with subtle energies told me that it helps to clean the subtle energies in the body. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am Persian ,what your friend advised is our normal salt,its lake salt, there are small blue layers inside the crystal salt,like blue hair,and once it’s powder,totally is white in color ,unfortunately they mix blue color in it and sell as blue salt .

6 Likes

For energy sensivity the vibration series ,soul restoration series , internal alchemy audios and alot of clearing audios are the ones who help me developed energy sensivity and i use i month 2 audios from the cource :body.prime and energy sensivity i follow the instruction I use but I only focuse in those 2 and they are very good

1 Like

Really its not that good to be sensitive, I like to shut it off for me.
You get overwhelmed, you need to have mastery over it, otherwise will be disturbed.

3 Likes

When I am too sensitive I ask Ra or Anubis to help buffer the energies and it always works for me.

1 Like

Hmm.

Edit: okay I found several contradictory to each other studies
Seems like we won’t know until we try for ourselves