How long do fields stay in aura?

Energy Body Aura Deep Clearing will clear fields listened to 3 hours before, but why not clear fields listened to 5 hours before? Would this be because those fields have had enough time to integrate? If so, how long do those integrated fields remain in our energy? Is there a way to clear these too, or must we wait for them to dissapate on their own?

2 Likes

the interaction of the fields with your environment is the first factor that determines how long the fields stay in your aura; it is not really about the set amount of hours; rather the ‘weathering’ aspect and its interaction with your energy field. some fields stay in your aura for up to 8 hours by design and some start to fade away within 2-3 hours —depends on each field, its functionality, and its weathering element.

are you looking to clear fields from your system, or extend the duration of them being in your field?

5 Likes

I’m looking to clear fields from my system. I listened to Speed Up Physical Changes by PU once 2 nights ago and since then I’ve become more energy sensitive and fields are integrating too fast for my comfort. I’m hoping these effects from SUPC will fade, much like what happens if i haven’t listened to Malleable for a while.

I’ve been listening to energy body clearing on and off since Thursday night, and haven’t listened to much else (only luck and shiny hair). On Friday throughout the day i could feel field or energetic residue lingering on me. Last night i suddenly felt waves of energy on my leg and foot which was unusual and inspired another few hours of energy body clearing which i think did help. This morning i played Inner Armor Shield 4x and while it felt nice, it was much stronger than when i first purchased it last week, even while listening passively. I think 2x might have been fine. The past few hours I’ve been feeling dizzy and having detox symptoms, which I’m wondering might be a result of the shield expelling negative energies in me?

Another question i have is, generally speaking, if energy work or fields are within our aura without our awareness or intention to absorb them, will our subconscious know to block that energy or field? Do we need a shield?

Thank you so much for your informative response regarding fields. I guess the impact of some fields like SUPC can have a lasting effect on the mind. Do you think taking a complete break from fields for a few days would help the effect to fade?

1 Like