How long does it last?

Because it is energetic morphic field, I’ve read from other people that it works around you (and your aura) and spreads through room. Does anyone know how long that lasts? Only because I have a baby and husband and I don’t want them to get affected by these energy fields

I’ve been using double chin, stem cells for face, neck hump and abdominal wall restoration

1 Like

Depending on what fields you are using. Some field stay for even a month. Navagraha homam do that.

Such hormones field I think it lasts less than 24hr.

Oh ok. I’ve been using double chin, stem cells for face, neck hump and abdominal wall restoration

Those fields don’t emit far. And should be working on you if you listen on different room. People subconscious usually repel the field without their conscious awareness. :)

1 Like

If I listen with headphones, is that OK? I guess it doesn’t affect other people, at least if it’s not meant to/such field?

Oh that’s good to know thank you :blush: I do listen in a different room, but do you know how long it lingers on my aura?

It would be better to use phone speaker. If you find the sound is annoying. You can put it 1% of volume. And the field still work perfectly

1 Like

For physical field. They will stay 24hr. The point of using physical field you have to use it regularly and consistent. So you can see the momentum forming =more result

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!

That’s just fine.

As you’re learning your way around here, you might be interested in these topics to help you get the most out of your fields:

2 Likes

@anon25711007 Thank you for your answer! OMG, It’s awesome that those fields work with low volume! Can I (also) listen using phone speaker and watch a movie on TV or something? Or is that a stretch?

@WellBeing , thank you so much and @kulturedk, your topic is really useful for me as well, so thank you!

1 Like

You can do anything. Put your phone on your pocket as well. No problem. You don’t need to pay attention to the field itself. Just let it play and do it’s thing. But just don’t loop hormone fields. 2-3 times is enough. Other than that it’s fine

2 Likes

So if it stays for 24hours to my aura field, do you think it’ll effect my baby since I do hold her and take care of her. I don’t want her being affected by physical fields :weary: (but of course I don’t listen to it around her- I listen to it when I’m in my office during work)

1 Like

Generally, you have to put the field at a comfortable and audible volume thus you can get the most out of it. That’s what Sam and other confirmed members mentioned previously in several threads.

But I think personnaly that they’ll still work if the device (speaker or phone speaker) is near to you even if you don’t hear them.

What I propose to you is to follow the first option and not my opinion because it only engages me.

1 Like

It won’t affect him as long as you don’t play the field near him. The fields works on your energeric body and your aura but it doesn’t transfer the energy to others when you’re near them.

5 Likes

Ohh that’s good to know!! For some reason I thought people can pick up other peoples energies,

Typically, when people say or talk about “picking up other peoples energies,” they’re meaning something different from you transmitting your fields to another person. Fortunately for you and your loved ones, you’re not transmitting your fields to others.

4 Likes

One thing that I’ve read a few times from Captain’s comments - he has emphasized being able to hear the audio, I believe he said “somewhat.” With people who are deaf, I believe he said that as long as they are playing at a volume a person who possesses the ability to hear could hear it, they would benefit from the field as well. So, I think that if your baby can’t hear it, it will not affect her. The physical fields I would still keep a distance of a few feet away, however I think that listening at a low volume through headphones she would not be able to hear, and you should be fine.

I think the fields designed for environment like powerful positive energy may be designed a little differently, because it has been said with that particular audio that you can play it on low in your bag and it will still work.

2 Likes

Totally makes sense— thank you for clarifying :grin:

2 Likes