How Low Vibration works?

This video summarizes how low vibration and the ego works, like a system composed by pieces orchestrated to produce a dense and material reality based mainly upon conflict.

4 Likes

Nice presentation. The way I understand it, vibration just determines your ability to change your current status quo, meaning that the higher your vibrational state is, the less likely you are to be bound by reigning circumstances.

Adopting positive states of mind (believing that given enough time and trusting the process, almost any goal is feasible) and moving away from emotions that impeding your ability to take action (such as fear, insecurity, apathy, hatred, jealousy, anger, etc.) will “raise” your vibrational state somewhat… there are however ways to force it to raise and push it beyond what’s naturally achievable (at least on an individual level).

4 Likes

Care to mention some of them?

Those that measure energy levels, I’ve seen them saying most people raise their level by 5 points at most (which is nearly nothing and meaningless).

I think most spiritual disciplines aim at changing this, but I’m not too sure they are effecttive enough.

That’s the thing…that’s what I’ve observed. And doing that (overcoming the negative emotions) is hard already…Plus going step by step if you’re very low seems (and actually is) never-ending.

1 Like

Less Invasive Methods

1- Contact your Holy Guardian Angel (it’s a long process but there are plenty of resources online)
2- Create servitors or use pre-existing servitors [I do not like the latter] (servitors are not part of you, they are their own individual vibrational entities which can help automate and achieve many tasks faster - plenty of resources available on this as well)
3- Sigils (whether it’s pre-existing sigils or sigils that are charged, interacting with them can highly raise your vibrational output)
4- Read grimoires and books written by true magi and alchemists (a part of their energy is tied to the manuscript and it is usually written with secrets between the lines… the process of understanding the true intent of the book itself might greatly increase your vibrational state. Edit: the Bible, Quran, Talmud, Sutras, etc. all qualify as such books)
5- Selecting a patron pantheon (be it the Abrahamic God, Norse Mythology Gods, Sumerian Gods, Babylonian Gods, etc. etc. Faith, as long as it comes out of a place of conviction, not fear, will greatly raise your vibration)
6- Listening to certain audios by Dream such as Ego Dissolution, Subconscious Limits Removal, Higher Self Connection, Mana Circuits, Divine Love and Become Whole can work wonders (Spirituality Zone also have a couple of good ones such as Hanuman Chalisa and When Nothing Else Works)
7- Solve et Coagula (this one, I sadly can’t explain beyond the name of the process… you have to research it on your own, since that, in itself, is part of it)

Invasive Methods which I advise against
1- Psychedelics (you know which ones)
2- Life force consumption (like when tribes eat the heart and liver of a hunted animal raw… or they drink the raw blood of the hunted game)
3- Abusing near death experiences (this is by far the fastest way to raise your vibration because it’s the easiest way to let go of all bonds and limitations, which is why you often see people drastically change their lives around after surviving a terrifying accident)

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer. I appreciate the time and energy you took to write it.

I’m just absorbing it and thinking.

Bear in mind that I mentioned these as means to reach supernatural levels. There many things you can do to reach your own individual peak:

• Exercise (especially yoga because if help blood flow better through the body and relaxes any tense muscles… tension is resistance)
  • Fasting (3-7 days, water allowed, works best when done occasionally)
  • Grounding (standing barefoot in fertile soil)
  • Sun exposure (within reason)
  • Fresh air exposure (both for breathing and for skin contact)
  • Meditation (ideal setting is under a waterfall or windy prairies, but any setting works)
  • Tai Chi and Reiki
  • Adopt an Ayurvedically constructed diet (balancing all energies)
  • Fear confrontation and overcoming
  • Interaction with people
  • Avoid routine

That’s just to name a few

2 Likes