How many Audios are in the hidden stash?

Beside the Genetic skin change 3 audios is there any other audio that are hidden??

I have never deen the genetic skin audio there before. I recently joined the forum and saw couple conversations about it, but I have never seen it.

The only one I have seen is the hair restoration video in the Sapien Medicine hidden stash at EnlightenedStates.com, but that’s also in the regular channel.

1 Like

There is it genetic skin change…

5 Likes

Woe. I never knew he had these. Might come in handy one day.Thank you for sharing God bless.

1 Like

He just put these audios in hidden stash…Because If @Remy is public then people who don’t want to change their skin colour can be effected by accidently opening these videos…these are genetic change so changes will be permanent…

So you have to make sure that you want these and manage to find the link…then you can use these audios…

2 Likes

Ahhh. I see. That makes sense! Thanks.

1 Like

Are the 3 videos above all for genetic change and do we listen to all 3, anybody know ?
thanks

lol no, was just wondering which one of the 3 videos was genetic skin whitening, just seen they’ve been deleted though

1 Like

okay cool, thanks

Did get the skin Whitening fields…they seem to be deleted
or do you know how I can find them thanks