How many fields can I listen to?

Hi guys, I am new to the community and I am wondering how many audio fields i can listen to?

Can I listen to 4 permanent audios such as height booster and get 20/20 vision while also listening to 10 other audios such as attract good luck and dissolve subconscious beliefs?

Will this slow down the results or will not have an effect at all?

4 Likes

That’s what the FAQ on the website leaves me to believe, stick with 4 physical ones, otherwise there really isn’t a limit.

5 Likes

by physical ones, you mean permanent ones like changing height? Not ones like boost muscle growth or attract luck or sleep less? Does this count for the permanent brain enhancement?

Thanks, I know it can get really confusing

1 Like

Yeah like changing height, breast enlargement, those would be considered “physical”. Attract luck wouldn’t count as being of the 4.

2 Likes

thanks! this means that I will be able to listen to fields that have temporary effects!
But one more thing, does the slow down perception of time count as a permanent or physical change?

1 Like

Slow Down the Perception of Time doesn’t count as a permanent physical change audio.

Samuel from the Sapien Medicine team clarified in a post here.

6 Likes

Alright good! thanks for the clarification!
now I know I am doing it right

1 Like

When will the memory enhancement field be released?

1 Like

Below are the following audio I listen to before bed and/or while sleeping:

1. Disconnect From Negative Energy in Your Life ( Morphic Frequency )
  2. Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal (energetic energy programming)
  3. Antioxidant Formula
  4. Androstenol for Men ( Become The Alpha Male) Energetic Morphic Programming
  5. Erectile Dysfunction Treatment (Energetically Programmed Audio)
  6. Natural Enhancement (Patreon)

10 Min Break

1. The Sun Gazer
  2. Vitamin D Production (Energetically programmed audio)
  3. Masculine Enhancement (Gumroad)
  4. Far Infrared light therapy (Energetic/Morphic Field Programmed Video)
  5. POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY: Attract Good Fortune and Miracles W/ Law of Attraction Vibration
  6. Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance (Energetically Programmed Audio)

15 Minute Break

1. The Energetic Salt Cleanse
  2. Corona Virus Disruption (energetically programmed audio)
  3. Fungus Destroyer (Experimental) Energetic and Morphic Programmed Audio
  4. Bacteria Destroyer (Experimental) Energetic and Morphic Programmed Audio
  5. Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers healing (Energetically Programmed Audio)
  6. Love Gravitation Wave
  7. Attract More Love Into Your Life: Energetic and Morphic programming
  8. Uplift Yourself, People you meet and the world. (energetic/psychic programmed audio) ver2.0

So, my question is that the audios that I’m listening to, do they count as more than 4 fields or am I doing everything just fine? I don’t want to overload my body hence I ask and if there’s any fields that I should perhaps remove like the ones that clash with each other, please let me know

3 Likes

The 4 counts for audios that are for permanent physical changes. Majority of your audios are not permanent physical changes so I would not worry about it. You can listen to these as much as you want without worrying :)

10 Likes

My friend listens to these 4 fields daily:

1. Subconscious Limits Removal
  2. Mindfulness
  3. Lighten your eyes
  4. Collagen booster
    It’s been more than a month since he started listening to these but he’s not seeing the effects. Is it because his brain is slower in accepting these fields or subconscious resistance?
    Any extra advice for him please.
2 Likes

Results vary for different people, so I would recommend that he continue to listen to these for an extra 3 months as they might take a while for his mind to adapt. I would also recommend that he listen to a sublliminal that removes blockages or sapien medicines negative energy/entity removal.

2 Likes

In addition to @lol’s great advice, your friend could try adding in Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleansing before any of the other audios (it will clear out the energies from the other audios as well if it’s listened to afterwards) and Energy blockage removal with chakra growth and stimulation, as well as trying the four audios from the Point of No Return stack which can be great for clearing subconscious resistance and blockages that could be stopping someone from seeing effects from fields.

4 Likes

What are the odds. I was just about to ask here as to what I can listen to in order to improve my results with wearable fields as it seems I should be getting more out of some of them, like the Power Booster Mug. Going to try some of these. Listening to The Exorcism.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve been getting results from every single audio but just wanted to make sure this doesn’t slow down my process. I recently swapped Androstenol for “Test/DHT/Estrogen Reducer” audio and have been feeling great overall although the hair loss have been crazy lately even after combining it with the 'Hair Regrowth" audio. Btw, the “Clear Negative Energy” alone is powerful enough to be used as a booster. I never found the “Subconscious Limit Removal” to be effective for me but to each their own. See what works out for you guys

1 Like

Tell him to try adding “Clear Negative Energy and Entity Removal” and play it just once before the 4 other audios. This has been working tremendously for me

1 Like

Wait, did the DHT track cause hair loss?
Also did you get better results are using “Clear Negative Energy”?

I guess my Test/DHT level is already too high. I removed them from my playlists yesterday. And, yes, I got great results from “Clear Negative Energy.” I just play it once before playing all my other audios and so far, no complaints.

That’s very interesting, because an increase in DHT shouldn’t be too harmful for your hair if you are simultaneously removing estrogen. If you don’t mind me asking, does your family have a history of hair loss or have you come to an age where it’s to be expected? (Don’t answer if you feel it’s too personal)

Oh yeah, big time. A lot of my family members have history of hair loss. I’m the only one with good hair at the moment lol and yeah, the DHT audio is pretty good. I played the Test/DHT/Estrogen Reducer for a month straight and I think I’m at a point now where I can remove them from my playlists. Also, I’m only 26 so don’t want to overly increase my Test/DHT. See what works out for you. Good luck!

2 Likes