How many fields can I listen to?

That’s great. Good solution. I was hesitant to add DHT, because I thought it would mean I also have to listen to the Hair growth field too

2 Likes

Yes, definitely add “Hair Regrowth and Recovery” only if DHT is causing hair loss for you. Some people are naturally immune to DHT hence they don’t notice thinning of hair. when using the DHT audio. See what works out for you and best of luck!

2 Likes

Hey guys! Would rapid muscle growth or acne removal audio count as permanent physical changes? would they count toward the 4?

Acne Treatment may count towards permanent physical change audios. Extreme Muscle Growth may not count as it has a temporary effect on hormones.

Don’t forget that you can always use more than 4 if you’re able to listen to more fields with no issues.

I read a few more articles. Seems HGH doesn’t actually cause hair loss

what do think of mine? Though i do only have 4 physical ones, it is a heck of a lot.

night

1. subconscious limiting

2. diabetes

3. infrared therapy

4. fat burning

5. fat to setm cells.

6. stomach shrinking + toning

7. core

8. skin regen

9. hair growth

10. unstoppable willpower

11. overcome addiction.

Day

1. energy body/ aura

2. raise vibrational state (dream seeds)

3. atmospheric ( not me)

4. superhuman genius

5. brain regeneration

6. bdnf

7. enhanced brain hemisphere

8. permanent brain enhancement

9. the guided path

I was thinking of adding a spiritual playlist:

1. energy blockage removal

2. tap into the collective consciousness (dream seeds)

3. animal telepathy

4. higher self connection.

24: heal those around you.

What do you guys think, is this too much? What should I omit?

1 Like

It is a bit too much. Here are the permanent audios that you have right now:
Overcome any addiction
enhance brain hemisphere
permanenr brain enhancement
skin regen
hair growth
stomach shrinking
diabetes
Brain regen

Some of the ones i mentioned above such as overcome addiction might count as permanent physical change but I am not too sure. I asked other members on this forum and they don’t really know. Just to be safe we will count it as permanent audio

I suggest you reduce the number of the audios i mentioned to a good number. Decide which ones are most important right now and after you are done with them you can use the others.

4 Likes

So as long as it’s a ‘non-physical’ field, I can listen to lets say… 10 fields (lucky, health, wealth or booster fields etc) at the same time all playing simultaneously?

Yes, you can listen to your 10 non-physical fields, as long as your own individual energy system can handle it, one after another in the same stack.

It’s generally not recommended that we listen to more than 1 field at the same time playing simultaneously, though.

1 Like

Yeah its called patreon lol

3 Likes

I thought that was desktop only…

I’ll have a look now on the PlayStore for it and download patreon app then.

1 Like

You can become a Patreon member and download many of the YouTube fields onto your device. Then play those downloaded fields through your music player of choice (mine is VLC Media Player–no affiliation–if you’re wanting suggestions) without using any data as you play them. (You will, of course, have to use some data to download the files initially but they’re mp3’s so the files are relatively small.)

If you’re curious, we have a very up-to-date (thank you, @uial and all!) Patreon Uploads List of the files available on Patreon, so you can check it out and see if that’s a path that’s right for you.

Additionally, you can listen to YouTube videos through VLC Media Player, but that will still use your data.

If you have more questions of this nature, maybe you want to start your own thread or post them in a thread that’s on that topic, as we’re sort of derailing this thread from its topic of “How many fields can I listen to?”

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

Stress relief it wont count too?

No, its more for like physical changes, not spiritual, emotional etc

If you are new to using fields then just have 4 physical things max but you can work on other goals you have, just a different times in the day, just not like more than 15 fields a day to start and grow from there.

Like making your energy systems more robust to integrate more fields without feeling overwhelmed

You can read through posts for :

Kinetic Quasi Crystal
Quasi Kinetic Aura
Aura Repair
Mana Circuits
Energy Blockage Removal
The 3 treasures (Jing, Chi, Shen)
Fa jing
Soul Core Restoration
Jindan (The Golden Elixir)
Parad Energies
Minor Blue Print
The Navapashanam Energetic Elixir
Mandelbrot Symphony
The Martian Jing

(Just type each name here in the browser and read what they are about, to help you understand how they can assist you to make your energy Systems stronger, of course you dont need them all but chose 2 or 3 that resonate with you and start from there)

Also its important to eat good, sleep enough, etc to sustain healing and growth

Eh longevity series is count too?

Are longevity series physical or spiritual fields?

Physical… Like AMPK, klotho, induce sestrin, GPLD1, mitochondrial - targed catalase, amd DHEA

Then you have the answer :)

Physical = 4 max to start

Spiritual/emotional/manifestations/luck etc?

You can make other lists with those

And just spread them throughout the day and night

1 Like

Currently listening to regen pancreas, regen heart, kidney and lung

2 Likes

As many as you can or want to listen to.
I have listened to 40-50 fields max, then dropped them to 30 max (more like 20 or maybe 20+ right now), I realized that LESS IS More, when it comes to fields, as many forum members already said.

I have listened to quite a few physical fields, right now above 10 physical, no idea how many are “permanent” (as someone said, i guess they all become imbued in my system after a while?? At least some fields).

Ideally, I would only listen to 10 max fields.

2 Likes