How many .mp3 files exist on Patreon and elsewhere?

Somewhere I got the impression there were hundreds of Sapien .mp3 files, specifically 899. Patreon and You Tube accounts for maybe 628 with lots of apparent duplicates within You Tube. Sapien Medicine has been around for what, 11 years? Would someone please direct my attention to where the others may be or was I dreaming about the number 899?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

I don’t know where you’ve come up with that number. :man_shrugging:

That’s a good number, isn’t it?

I’m not sure what that has to do with it, but a number of fields have been pulled from distribution, for a variety of reasons.

5 Likes

Welcome baraclebill !

1 Like

Howdy baraclebill!
Welc turquiose

1 Like

Welcome, @baraclebill. :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

As a newly emerged amber bubble, I thank you for your lovely watery turquoise welcome. Have you had any results from these remedies? Have you been using them for awhile already?

Hi - Is that a tiger kitten or maybe a red panda avatar? Thank you, I’m glad to have joined, and am already benefited with the intelligence I see everywhere I look. I’m baraclebill.

1 Like

Hi. I Think it is a tiger kitten, but I have no idea, I did a search for “beautiful animals” or “cute animals”, something like that and I found this little beauty.

Thank you, Danthemann1. I’ve a playlist set on random mode to which I listen on low volume for 12 to 14 hours each day. I’m famous in my own mind for not feeling much when I seek new improvements, but am heartened by all the warm, glowing comments I read here, patreon and YT. Had you yet experienced a kind of result from these files?

1 Like

Good to hear ! As we are all here to better ourselves if we can help eachother out in the process, then thats just a bonus.

One can get alot of good advice here for sure.

I Feel improvements in my overall health after using fields and im sure you will too !