How many mysticals / wizards or other planetary beings are on this forum? Any guesses?

harrydwa

2 Likes

@JAAJ you seem to be very knowledgeable, i would love to ask you couple of questions sadly the forum does not have a personal message option

1 Like

I love moldavite and can wear big pieces of it on my body. I was told by my a spiritual friend that the reason I like that tektite so much is because it closest to my vibration, it is a little higher than mine. Every time I do a ayahuasca ceremony, they always talk about the Jaguar medicine showing up. They call me jaguar, even though I can shapeshift into other animals and mystical ones to. These plant medicine ceremonies have lots of entity work in them. Since I’so aware of them, I’m doing so much clearings and entity communication.

1 Like

Hi @nicvaktom!
Welcome Rose as bodhi

2 Likes

Ever heard of the comics X-men? If you read them the super powers are real and the mystical people have these super powers. In the Vedas they talk about these super powers, they are called siddhis. Funny how these comics have some truth to them.

2 Likes

One night I almost went out into the astral and a dark being with skulls on his hips was watching me sleep, I was scared shitless and decided to sleep peacefully, he didn’t do anything, he was just watching me sleep, he had a very dark body with some luminous rays on his body. , their skulls glowed.

1 Like

Except…
It does!

Click on a user’s profile and then click on message.

You gain siddhis through years of yoga and meditation. If you are lucky you can even be born with one. For example I naturally have Clairaudience. That means I can hear things in the spirit realm. Conversation, voices, sounds, music, and knowledge that don’t have any physical origin. It’s all in the mind of the receiver. You are an infinite be that has knowing, being, perceiving, and receiving.

7 Likes

You are a transformer. You can take negative energy and transmute it into positive. It’s all about intention. There is no negative karma effects. You are actually doing a service to the world by cleaning the environment . Transmuting the negative into the positive.

2 Likes

Disclaimer: The sapien team does not recommend one to purposefully deal with dark entities, make pacts with the devil or other short of satanic practices and as such shall not be held responsible for your own activities outside of using Morphic fields made by the sapien team in an appropriate manner.

The Sapien team never offered guidance, advices or tools to perform demonic absorptions. You are engaging your own etheric responsibilities.

Now you’ve been officially warned :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading and have a good day :wave:

14 Likes

OK - thanks for the post and reminder. I wanted to ask Sammy or even Captain on this issue, I mean how they view dealing with entities in that way - absorbing them (destroying them).

I personally just had to deal with some entities this night and although I think I have used that technique once (I’m not really sure, as in 100% if it was an entity that time, maybe it was Nocebo idk), I had to use this (hours ago):

They were gone Immediately after the audio started.

Disclaimer: since English is a tricky language, with multiple meanings for each word and due to most people not being native speakers , by dealing with entities, I mean how to manage a bad situation, or how to repel them or get rid of them, not anything else. :grinning:

3 Likes

I think these are the entities you can get rid of by absorbing them:

-https://www.deviantart.com/bluefluke/art/Psychonaut-Field-Manual-PAGE-37-662555829

Think of the implications of absorbing them (and then you guys will be vegan too lmao).

Most likely many of us here can’t deal with stronger entities.

I’d rather train the energy body harder.

2 Likes

obiwan

4 Likes

Too bad part 2 never came.

1 Like

Bro, where’s that from?

Pretty awesome, very informative.

(oh, I just saw a link)

1 Like

I have no idea what I’m saying. This is the first time encountering this notion (my thoughts do cross to the idea of all the swords and weapons and shields one might have ‘acquire’ to fight stuff off). And to certain self-defence techniques.
I imagine you could afterwards transmute them if they’re a problem. And what they might think of someone who eats them alive if they come near. There’s a bunch of stuff you might try, Sapien, Maitreya, SZ already come to mind. Not that I know anything about it atm. Though arguably it’s fair, and it takes some weight off from the efforts of trying to ‘attain’ something to protect yourself or always be on the lookout. Like, imagine, if you had free medicine and medical procedures and intelligence and emotional healing…
@BreathingJaguar but what if you find them close? Can you still do this once they’re past limits?

This is at the very least an interesting creative thought experiment to me.

I’m not sure how I had this other tab open already:

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me of this!

1 Like

Me too. :grinning:

I had no idea this was even an option; now, thinking about it, I don’t know if I’m actually advanced enough to even try such techniques, I rather stick with energy work that has worked for me for years, plus fields, of course.

That’s one of the selling points for me, I mean, entities fearing us? Lol - it doesn’t sound bad, yet again, this technique is not for me, due to certain potential risks.

Wow! How does that NFT work?

I gotta go to sleep, I’m so sleepy lol (finally).

Have a Good Night, Zea and Everyone Reading! :pray:

1 Like

no idea. Good night!

1 Like

Yeah I agree, I felt sick for almost an hour and finaly had to go to bathroom for an intense motion that came out of no where, but after that felt relived meanwhile laying down tossing and turning I was imagning the entity is being disolved by the heat and crushing of my stomach…

1 Like