Negativity Absorber NFT: Testimonials

Let’s suck them out :fire:

21 Likes

Has anybody noticed the “evil face” here?

2 Likes

that one ?

9 Likes

Yeah, that one. I’m wondering if that’s an evil face (stands for our negativity) or actually a negativity-destroying God/Goddess :joy:

3 Likes

seems like a fish to me idk whats evil about fishs haha

maybe a evil fish god :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

These are servitors?

1 Like

It looks like a cute baby dragon to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Is it a mandala or a servitor dear friends? :blush: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

I think it’s a mandala. Have to wait for confirmation from Captain.

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I’ve been keeping the Negativity Absorber close with me 24/7 even when I sleep, but recently I usually have a nightmare. I’m wondering if that’s the mandala doing its job and bringing those stuff to the surface (it might be something else though), or do we have to set a time away from the mandala in order for it to burn the negativity it’s absorbed before it can continue, otherwise the negativity will be overflowed from the mandala and affect us in a way?
I also would love to know if the mandala has the function of transforming negativity into something usable, like the Kinetic Transformer?
Thank you Captain :pray:

15 Likes

I really like this nft. Whenever I find myself having negative thoughts or stressed out I’ll stare at the picture & get a massive surge of energy causing goosebumps all of my skin and I’ll just watch all my stress and anxieties calmly fade off. It does a lot of stuff along those lines for me. My favorite part is probably all the tension & stress in my body it naturally lets out but I also just love how compatible this is with the flow. Since there’s negativity energy being removed it makes it really easy for all the love and positivity from the flow to just enter into you. I also personally find it to be much stronger when I keep the picture around me or stare at it

26 Likes

Hello, just a question about this

why resurfacing and bringing more? Isn’t the audios supposed to heal? I mean resurfacing is using more than you need
. I saw many comments saying that to be healed it must be resurfaced.I can’t understand those tbh. If someone can explain.

1 Like

In addition when using something to get healed let’s say medicine.The medicine doesn’t make you hurt more. It just heals you.Let’s say you have tonsilitis. You take antibiotics and poof three days later you good. you do it for 5-7 more days to be sure and that’s all

1 Like

How about compare it to physical cut or wound. It would hurt if you put medicine or stitchesin wound to heal it. If not it gets worse otherwise.And you can’t heal your emotional state unless you let go. It probably beings any negative things on conscious level and converts or releases it. Simply put might “absord” it since it’s called negativity absorber. Or maybe converts it something ( just my guess)
That might be a huge difference between this and emotional release audio which just helps to release negative emotions. You feel those emotion even if you use the audio anyways. In simple words there’s no shortcut when it comes to releasing negative emotions. It might absorb all negative stuff in subconscious level so maybe that’s why it happens.

2 Likes

Dont want to be that guy that corrects someone but I am guessing you saying like putting alcohol in a wound? the alcohol doesn’t heal you it sterilizes the wound so there would be no complications healing.

In that way that you saying it I understand that you retraumatize yourself as a mean to heal properly again.?

1 Like

You probably missed my point. I was giving an example in general. But whatever you think is correct for you.

1 Like

lol it doesn’t go that way, I am trying to understand. Correct for me wouldn’t give me any truth at all.

1 Like

Not sure if you used Microkinesi therapy, shamanic blend or not but what they do is that helps to release all the stored negative emotions in a person by bringing them on conscious level. Cuz most field captain made for emotional healing purpose works on very deep level. There are many surpassed emotions that a person may not be consciously aware of. Those are stored negativity that you have within yourself. And without letting go of them you cannot achieve true mental freedom. Same concept applies for the journey to light game made by angle gome in this forum. I suggest to play it if you haven’t. It basically brings all your negative emotional and mental truama helps you to feel it strongly and finally helps you to let it hot so you won’t be haunted by them over and over. Negative emotions is something that’s generated from your own ego and consciousness.l based on your reaction based on certain situations. From my understanding whatever you create consciously or subconsciously from your mind has to be addressed consciously. Otherwise it’s not possible to know the problem or issues you’re dealing with. When you go very deep into shadow aspect and emotional work you must work on which you are afraid of the most. So basically you can’t heal negative emotions. In the end doesn’t matter whatever field you use to release negative emotions or feeling it will do the same thing but using different methods. And emotional release on a deep subconscious level is generally uncomfortable for most people. Imagine facing and feeling things you’re running away from or don’t want to face. That’s what it most likely is in my view. If you wanna learn some more about it I’d suggest you to read all three part of light game if possible. It describes this nicely in storytelling pattern. And this is my personal opinion btw everyone is free to do their own experiment.

5 Likes

yes

10 Likes

So printed out and worn or is the purchasing of it enough to have the same effect? Feels like just having the purchase was enough to feel the full strength of it but would like to know for sure. :relaxed:

Thank you
Asking for the flow NFT I have.

3 Likes