Negativity Absorber NFT: Testimonials

It really depends on what you are healing.
for example. if you have a cavity, eventually the nerves die and you dont feel the pain of it.
If the tooth is being induced to regenerate,
then wouldn’t the recovery of the nerves cause you to feel the pain of it again?
this is the logic.
at least to my understanding.

You quote antibiotics above in your example.
which kills bacteria and prevents infection,
I am sure killing the foreign bacteria wont be as painful…

well i assume so to whatever i know about it.

shrug

27 Likes

Negative absorber and the flow are a perfect combination for me. my day-to-day work has become much more pleasant Thanks again to Captain

14 Likes

Man I wrote a pragraph and deleted it all. It’s not because I didn’t understand what you said I really did and you did explain it well, but I can’t handle all the <<shadow aspect/“world of warcraft”/ starseed/happytwinflames>> terminology. I am just a normal guy doing his normal things I guess and all those things are indifferent to me.Thanks for the explanation,understood everything!

Hey @Captain_Nemo hope you’re well.So with the soul what kind of regeneration happens? I understood your metaphor but a teeth is not a soul. And as you said it really depends on what you are healing. And of course when does resurfacing happens?

3 Likes

Purchasing is enough :) Here a couple of our members did a wonderful job in explaining and distinguishing, if you want to check it out.

2 Likes

How about shadow work, which can be quite painful and is never pleasant. If something negative has been repressed or internalized, you need to get rid of it asap. I imagine it like when you ate something bad and it sits in your stomach; now you have to get it out somehow which isn’t going to be pleasant but has to be done. When you get rid of repressed or internalized negative things, you also have to bring it to the surface or awareness in the process of ridding yourself of it. I mean, while it’s on its way out, like the bad food in the stomach example, it will have to briefly pass through and will be felt. You cannot magically make the food disappear from your stomach, it has to pass through. Same with matters of the soul, I assume.

5 Likes

I managed to get my hands on this bad boy 2 months ago and I am completely blown away by this one. It feels significantly stronger than any other negativity clearing audio ive used and its not even close. I not only feel way better energetically but it always feels as though I’m being protected which gives me these nice calm comfortable feelings. I also noticed other people’s negativity has no impact on me with this and everyday I notice my own negativity swiftly fading into the distant past (thought, attitude, etc.) The world we live in has a lot of negativity in it but this NFT brings me light and positivity. I’m truly grateful for this.

19 Likes

Muchas gracias por compartir su experiancia :relaxed: , yo tambien siento esos efectos en mi constantemente, estoy muy agradecido por dicho nft :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

mismo de aquí, yo siento que este siempre protégeme… lo puede hacer maravillas 𓂀

2 Likes

I’m wondering if it gets released/nulled if we use the mandela on the phone screen then close the image :/

As someone who’s owned both this and black Tara I gotta say this one is miles better than black Tara. Black Tara is still great but this one is on a completely different level

9 Likes

This actively always stay active 24hr right?

2 Likes

Thats Right! :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::innocent::innocent::innocent:

3 Likes

Using this with Silent Mind right now. Feels really needed right now. The name is fairly straightforward but I’ll still venture out to ask; do we have even a short description of this field somewhere?

I mean, I guess it’s different from Repel Negativity but do we absorb the negativity or does the field do the absorbing and we don’t touch the negative energy ourselves? And then what happens when it’s absorbed, it turns into neutral or positive energy? Or just gets sent away?

I’m sure I’ll learn in time. I just know I needed something more and the name seemed perfect for the need. I’ll learn but of course I’m always eager to hear before I learn firsthand…

7 Likes

I am not sure my friend! :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

The Dragon Armor keeps bad stuff out like a pro. But then I still found myself getting angry at how some people can be so messed up or malicious. I can’t armor out what is in me.

So I put on Silent Mind. And it helped keep those thoughts down but the feeling was still there. This already seems to be filling in that gap. I’m amazed to find my anger subsiding so quickly.

I hope this proves to be a long term solution. I want to live as free as possible from negative influences in all forms. Whether it’s negativity being attempted to be put into me with a cruel word or the negativity of my own internal responses towards unkind people.

Thank you for your response GianLee. You may not be sure but you do always seem Kind.

10 Likes

I think what this does
is it takes whatever icky energy is there
And like molten lava transmutes it into light; energy that can give a boost in a positive (or perhaps neutral) way.
Like the swirls in the pic?
The force of the energy imbedded is perhaps so potent that the jerk-forces-out-there have no choice but to oblige and be swished swashed away into something purified
Something to now your benefit

This has been my experience since Dec lol
Its easy to overlook this one
I actually tried ridding myself of this- but i notice its when im cranky i want to
Once im ok again, im glad i have him
Hes very refreshing
And a delight w/ his friend madame Flowy

5 Likes

Jerk Forces I think you are talking about entities. That’s hilarious. I like that.

Yeah this thing is working deep and fast. I can already feel it. It knocked out that anger then a few minutes later it found the next negative thing beneath the surface - in me I mean - that I wasn’t aware of, something I was pushing down, pulled it up and started working on it.

I might be too damn happy before long. But I’ll stick with it.

I’m not ready for Madame Flowy yet but someday maybe.

6 Likes

@Atreides , do you know something friend? From the first day I met you in the forum you have seemed to me to be a very, very intelligent young man, you have so much insight in the descriptive details of your personal experiences that I really feel that I am reading a great professional. Very analytical, passing things through the filter of reason and a meticulous analysis, complete and always detailed. Always so intellectually different.

You look like Genos from Saitama.

I always wanted to tell you my brother. :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

8 Likes

I love that show. And this is multiple great compliments. Thank you very much.

I love how people talk about the debate of whether or not the show can really be interesting when the main character faces no real challenges (in the form of opponents) but they don’t talk about the challenge he’s constantly facing to be a good person by and while looking like not such a good person. Such a great story. But let me not derail a thread…

7 Likes

I guess someone can read our words, think a bit, laugh if they want to and push their negativity away a bit lol :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes