How many NFTS are too much. I have 40 help

Is 40 too much? I don’t want to spend more but I worry I’ll be left behind. The descriptions are vauge, so I think I must need it.
It’s making me anxious and I worry for letting myself buy so many. It’s near 10k and I’m filled with dread moreso than joy. I am addicted at this point, its a compulsion and I don’t like it.
I enjoy SapienMed, an avid user for few years now, but I am an example of too much of anything is not a good thing
Please advise

34 Likes

You need to make a new NFT for shopaholics

just kidding, self-love, OCD, kind and patient, addiction removal, willpower.
Some should give you the strength to stop buying.

The others the self-love and respect to stop competing with other people, especially strangers on the internet.

21 Likes

40 is a lot

14 Likes

I don’t want to count :see_no_evil:

I hope you have money left

7 Likes

Best of luck my friend ….

2 Likes

I hope so too

Wow

4 Likes

Can we help you with ones you consider now ?? Maybe we help that way
Let you know what is similar what is not so u dont loose sleep

4 Likes

It’s FOMO. I hear you. There’s only a handful you can work with at any one time. Maybe keep a log of the descriptions and regularly come back to review them. You’ll see that many of the ones coming out now probably do something similar to something you already have.

16 Likes

Also SLR and other fields to address the FOMO you’ve recognized that you activate on the topic of NFTs.

8 Likes

If it makes you feel better I feel the same way at approx 34 or so :sweat_smile:

It’s been freaking me out for the past week; I’m beyond unnerved lol. I’ve noticed how much more on edge I’ve become

I have 34 or something and I thought I got over my addiction with shopping lol. I’ve convinced myself instead of being bought the cartier love bracelet, i chose these instead. But like yeah that’s basically over now lol- what’s going to be my excuse for the upcoming ones?
The problem with my situation is that I know I can get away with purchasing them, and no that’s not good contrary to popular belief; it further enables a behavior I’m trying hard to break lol.

And I’m not sure if you know, but if it wasn’t NFTs it would be something else for us

I used to go and be invited to really big parties during my college years; one was a bizarre billionaire’s party where a bunch of us girls were invited just because we fit the “look”. Meaning to say I didn’t even know where on earth I was going but pushing myself to go anyways just because I knew if I didn’t I’d feel left out.

In that same context, that’s now happening here.

See how totally unrelated that example and our problem at hand is? That’s because these are de factos of what happens when we don’t treat the root cause. In my case it’s a sense of belonging, a sense of validation, and yeah prob some ocd lol.
NFTs here are just a DV, our impulsivity or ocd or whatever the real reason is, the IV. This is what happens when we don’t treat the root cause at hand

And one more thing:
Personally I cannot tell the difference between them but I do know I feel their loving energy. And if I can it’s a quick glimpse. Or if I can, it’s when someone proposes it or posts it as a new NFT release, and I already feel it prior to acquiring it which for me, is the worst, because I can’t differentiate if it’s in my head or not, esp considering I’m by far not psychic. Plus, I wasn’t even part of the original group to begin with; so in my head, it makes sense why I act on it to see what’s really going on. But that’s more of a me problem lol.

Remember Ethereal we don’t need to acquire everything to appreciate it. We can love or appreciate from afar as much as we can love a near; you don’t need to own something just to feel validated. You are enough with or without these. And I need to remember that myself. You know I think I’m excusing myself out of groups I proposed or asked others to create? And that’s okay. I need to take care of myself first, and anyways it worked out rather lovely since others can relish & appreciate it!

& last but not least, several forum members have messaged me privately on the same concern. So I want you know you are not alone. I feel that might give you a sense of support.

:rose:

19 Likes

how was the party like

1 Like

I wish they could make a blurb saying ones that can work in similar ways to the NFT at hand… it’s really hard to differentiate even after just reading descriptions. If that could occur, it would be simply fantastic.
I agree though. This really has made it hard which is why I am not logging in. But I did just to say this.
I hope the suggestion is considered

4 Likes

This makes me want to enquire… anyone know if immutable happiness is similar to rainmaker redux or vice versa? @Scribe I cannot tell a difference although one member feels it works similar! I would like to know more from others as its a hefty sum

1 Like

Sounds like a baseball card collection.

You can probably arrange private sales of ones that you don’t really need and recover some of your money; you might even make some money. I know there’s some test where people ask themselves a question and there’s a physical response. I remember it has something to do with Hawkins. This seems like a good experiment. Find those your not drawn to and let the arm decide (I think it had something to do with the arm) or flip a coin on those you are ambivalent about. The coin will cut your that stack in half.

4 Likes

Guide of breath, rainbow bird, and rainmaker as of right now…
I didnt know rainmaker is similar to immutable
See what I mean…! It’s so cumbersome

Hey thanks I like this idea. But worried my life will fall apart only more if I give any of these up….

2 Likes

#FirstWorldProblems
#LuxuryProblem

Haven’t you guys read my book?

Jokes aside, FOMO = not being grounded in your own power = weak root chakra → listen to Root Chakra audio + Soul Core Restoration; maybe add some Amygdala Healing too.

11 Likes

You know under Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, problems are inevitable wherever you go. I know your joking, but nonetheless,
Each illicits its own fear response; some fight and flight, others isolation, others anxiety, etc
First world problems are just problems. Everyone is equally and considerably f*kd lol.

11 Likes

I think it’s just the opposite. Take some control back and your life will get stronger. If you can’t figure out the difference between Rainmaker and Immutable HP, go with rainmaker. The Mandala has a nice green color and turtle buried in the image somewhere-or so I read. Lots of NFTs have human types, but only one has turtle. Find that voice in your mind and this will be easy. Rainmaker versus the gods goes the same way. Many NFTs have with gods versus one turtle. Be the turtle.

6 Likes

This!

Take a step back, if you can’t vowel to yourself that you would focus and work with each NFT on it’s own.

For example I got a few but haven’t even touched into the potential of any of them, making them much slower to integrate. So I took off my tags besides 2 custom fields. Whenever I’m heading to work or out I grab 2-3 NFT (photos) and make a conscious effort to use them. I’m just tapping into .000001% of the power of the 13th skull, make it a habit to speak to “it” and wait for the results. It’ll take you years to actually integrate everything.

See what you truly like and what you don’t, if you want to stop here that’s okay. If you want to sell some that don’t resonate with you that’s also fine.

You don’t have to join every group, remember.

(Also a message to myself, go out there and focus on that sacred 12 now :relaxed:)

16 Likes