How many tags do you have on you?

How many tags do you have on you?

I did not find a subject which speaks about it the forum. This is why I wrote this :slightly_smiling_face:

For a few days now I have been carrying the Schumann resonance tags, chakra development and growth, subconscious limit, cognitive and memory ascent and improvement (I wear it only during the day). Little moments of fatigue but otherwise everything is going well. I feel good physically and mentally.

In parallel I listen to audio from S.M and Maitreya.

That’s a lot, but I don’t feel very tired. At first yes, but little by little my body got used to it. Long before I did an energetic cleanse with the SM course and other audio. I am very careful with my diet, I often take a few naps to rest my body. Well, it’s especially when I eat a big plate of rice :smile:

I was wondering if having several fields can reduce their efficiency :thinking:.

I wear 5 tags plus the daily audio listening so some brings a lot of changes to the body:

• Torsion fields Ă— 3 in the evening,
  • Plasma light during sleep and during the day,
  • Cosmodic and mstate
  • Grounding
  • Audio of the “energy sensitivity” and “healer primer” awakening course 1 hour each.
  • Audio from Maitreya.

It’s a lot !!! But I don’t feel very tired. At times I have pressure in my chest, it stays for a few minutes and it doesn’t last long.
I feel better and better every day. With a clearer mind I am more self-centered for work and internal travel than the outside world. I am there if I am needed.

I will receive the eternity redux, IPF and abundance and prosperity tags in a few days.

I will have to make a choice. I could wear them all, I don’t mind I have a bag around my waist :smile:.

Seriously … I mustn’t play the stupid thing (the ego always more) … It’s going really well for me but I prefer to ask questions.

Am I going to exhaust my energy system, disrupt it over time?

Would there be a problem carrying several fields? Efficiency compatibility, etc …

I would like you to share your experiences with me and tell me if there is anything that can be harmful by doing so.

Thank you :pray::sunny::slightly_smiling_face:

sorry for the spelling mistakes and the wording my sentences I am not comfortable with the writing :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

The amount one can handle can be very individual.

Some can only wear 3 or 4 field items at once, and some can wear many more or have been developing their energy systems for a very long time.

Pay attention to any signs of overwhelm, such as exhaustion or lethargy, physical, emotional or mental.

I will let others chime in with their individual experiences.

Always remember to take breaks from the audios in the course. :slightly_smiling_face:

As Sammy put it:

Edit: Here’s a reply by Sammy and @Maoshan_Wanderer (who has developed his energy system significantly over many years) about this topic.

7 Likes

Great !! I thank you for taking the time to answer and share this information with me :wink:.

1 Like

As long as I feel good, mentally and physically the tags are working to their full potential, is that it?

1 Like

Ι have 3…I wanted to take some more and a booster tag i was ready but after the teespring stop I lost my choices…:sweat:if they came out I will have 3 more so 6 .

ah not cool for you :confused:

I only wear the nullify and amply astrological effects tags I feel like that will give me best opportunity in life

3 Likes

i feel that it’s great i can wear more than 1 tag at a time, but i feel that results are so much faster (maybe more noticeable) if i’m only wearing one at a time.

4 Likes

I find grouping them categorically works incredibly well. I own a total of 8 and have tried wearing all of them simultaneously which resulted in extreme fatigue and overwhelm. Splitting them into 2 groups of 4 has been that perfect sweet spot.

So I use:

• Foundation Stack: BPIL, Abundance, Subconscious Limits Dissolver, Lions Courage

This is my primary stack I wear most of the time, unless I am in a social or sales situation in which I wear my…

• Social Stack: Matchmaker, Social Mastery, Inner Beauty Reflected Outwards, Voice of Charisma

By splitting and categorizing them, I am noticing much more consistent and profound changes within myself, and a significant increase in the effectiveness of the tags.

I should also note that I do not wear any tags while I sleep, as I like to reserve sleep purely for restorative effects to my physical and energetic body.

9 Likes

Very interesting to know, thank you for sharing your experience with your tags​:pray::slightly_smiling_face:

yes that’s right, regrouping them according to their field of action so that it is coherent allows a better efficiency.

I wondered about the compatibility between the abundance label and BPIL, if it was ideal.

I see you are both wearing them and it works well for you I will test too :grin:.

3 Likes

It works synergistically for me, perhaps because I am already very in touch with my intuition knowing that abundance and prosperity are a major part of my ideal life.

But then again perhaps I am biased but abundance would benefit every human!

4 Likes

I agree with you .
It’s also the same for me with regard to intuition, I have always followed and it has always been favorable .

I wish to carry out a great humanitarian, social project. for that I need a powerful body and a fluid mind to acquire a lot of knowledge :grin:. I am a Leo with an astrological sign, I have this will to accomplish and achieve what I have in mind no matter what.

With tags we feel so powerful. today i received the eternity redux tag :star_struck:.

I am currently wearing it. I received it this morning. 2 hours after putting it on I felt tired and took a nap :sleeping:.

I found the solution to be able to wear my tags discreetly … a somewhat special belt :laughing:

:smile:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Yes, that’s it when I got back to the apartment with the package in hand :grin:. thank you to the universe, my guides and guardian angel. thank you sapiens medicine, Dream, Sam , Captain Nemo and the whole team :pray::slightly_smiling_face: .

I also wanted to thank you @_OM for the light you bring to the forum :sunny: , I admire you a lot !! I am very attentive when you intervene :pray::wink:.

9 Likes

Heavens brother! I congratulate you! you have great labels, I’m waiting for my label of the voice of charisma, but apparently it will be lost along the way as it happened to me in due course with my matchmaker label, in short, if someone please help me to know how to boost the result of bringing my label to my country, I would appreciate it very much, I am currently listening to the alteration of the probabilities and good luck, is there any field that you also suggest for this? Many thanks friends!

4 Likes

2 tags
Nullify and amplify astrological effects

4 Likes

Yey!!

7 Likes