How much of history do you think is fake?

• Most of history is fake
  • Some of history is fake
  • All of history is true

0 voters

2 Likes

Also which part do you think are fake?
I think many of ancient history

1 Like

I mean, most of the time there exist sources and facts that are not shared but that exist.

The official sources, documentaries, school curriculum and movies, it’s 100% fake and misleading through mostly omissions, subtle framing and flat out lies from time to time and so if you take it at face value it shows a narrative.

Every generation has its own narrative, every generation learns something slightly different from movies, school and documentaries, because it’s a tool of power.

Calling people NPC is a simplification but most people don’t challenge the information that they are given. If you read official declassified psychological warfare manuals, it starts with this simple admission
“All children and most adults perceive the informations and narrative pushed on TV and Newspapers as true” and we know that there are intelligence operatives from every countries implanted in news organizations, movies studios and magazines. We know that the government has secret meetings with social media companies to push or suppress stories irrespective of whether they are the.

A lot of influencers are agent of psychological operations and most bots on social media are sponsored by governments around the world.

That’s why free-speech is so dangerous to the ruling class, they know they have to use propaganda or public relations (new name for propaganda) 24/7.
Because “normies” will adopt the beliefs and mindset that saturates their conscious and subconscious minds.

Looks, even for the Iraq war and terrorism, the governments pay PR firms which is pretty much private propaganda organizations to frame and present stories which aren’t based on facts simply because it polled well with their test subjects.

Everyone has an objective while sharing informations and whether private social or mainstream media, government and semi-private organization happen to be owned by a ruling class that shares similar objectives.

Public perceptions and conformity is the key to power. More so than law enforcement.

Nowadays, when I read historical documents, I’m like “ok, so this one random guy started this and it just caught on ? ”, it doesn’t sound right. So I start researching and boom. There was a lot happening and that guy was a CIA agent or part of a cult or secret society hanging out with other such people. He was part of a scandal and people at the time came out saying it was not true and they had proofs. Or it’s flat out not true. Or they leave out the rest of the story.

They count on you not investigating and it works, few people will ask to see the actual proofs. It becomes stories, folklore with an air of academic rigor and it always serves in that narrative.

There’s been much debate, but cops are allowed to lie, politicians are allowed to lie, news organization are allowed to knowingly lie in most western countries. They are not to be held accountable. School manual makers are allowed to lie knowingly.

Unless it’s defamation against yourself, they can and they all get caught over and over.

You can’t say “The president knew he was lying, the FBI or your country’s equivalent were lying knowingly. Let’s put them in jail”. They have the right to lie knowingly and they do.

The UN :united_nations: people are allowed to legally lie to you whilst knowing the information they give you is not true. And it’s legal because they refuse to make it illegal.

Even if you have proof and trick them into confessing, you can’t sue them for lying.

Everything even what cafe the president drink is top secret unless he shares it. The public gets very little informations out and even then it’s redacted or the evidences disappear. It’s a very common thing for evidences to disappear once they have to be made public.

Once 80% of your population believes a lie, you have to keep lying to make sense or you’re the crazy. Isolation and the consequences of not conforming to the group is painful, in the same way sticking your fingers in a door is.

20 Likes

Almost everything that has to do with conquest or independence of territories has been altered to aggrandize one party and promote patriotism, there is a lot of fiction and most of it is repeated in many countries.

3 Likes

It is really difficult to answer in my opinion, because one super major factor that historians and geologists are not aware of, is that Earth and its inhabitants, and modern humanity, have collectively switched timelines for so many times…

That’s why you find sometimes crazy geological and archeological stuff (so called “forbidden archeology”). But also legends, evidence and collective memory, incarnation reports etc. from other timelines about things like Lemuria, Atlantis, Hyperborea and other stuff…

All of this stuff really happened, it is just that we switched timelines so many times that there is often conflicting information and historical records and archeological findings.

It all starts to make sense when viewed from a multi-timeline point of view.

For a long time ancient Earth history did not make sense to me. I mean the esoteric sources, the incarnation reports, the info from the astral beings, the channeled stuff, the archeological findings, the geological timeline etc. contradicting each other on many levels.
It all started to make sense, once I realized that Earth’s history was never a single one line timeline.

6 Likes

Im adding an option “all of history is fake” too
Amazing post btw
I cant add it nvm

Btw, the police entraps innocent people all the time, they infiltrate every movement or organizations if you have a group with 200 people, you have informants going through it and writing a reports.

The governments assassinates their own citizens. It’s not just Russia or China.

Just saying. It’s an open secret with lots of proofs and lots of former agents that came out.

Not getting into that today though lol

Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot

Defense attorneys have argued that at least twelve (out of 13) informants and/or undercover agents for the FBI were embedded among the suspected planners.[99] The FBI has acknowledged using three informants and two undercover agents in their investigation.[100]

It happens all the time, FBI agents get kicked out of militia, they come and they say “Let’s burn buildings and attack politicians” they push you to rob banks and when you do, you go to jail. They talk about how much terrorism there is and how they need more budget and more regulations.

Out of 13 people, attorneys say they were 12 FBI agent or informers, they admitted to 6 already.

lot of people have been bullied into confessing for crimes they didn’t do, when DNA test came out, a lot of people walked out of prisons after years or decades of jail. None of those cops have been sentenced of anything.

Not all crime is the government but a shocking amount over the years.

They go fight in Vietnam, opium pops up in Laos. They go fight in Central America it’s cocaine in Latin America. They go in Afghanistan, heroin starts coming out. And it’s the Iran-contra scandals where they helps cartels deal drugs to finance black ops programs.

They funded and trained Al-qaeda. They supposedly did 9/11 and right after they started helping Al-Qaeda again in Syria, Lybia etc.

The US government has given AIDS to people knowingly. Which they have admitted to black on white.

Over and over and over. So, why isn’t it mainstream ? Does the mainstream education and culture reflects those facts ?

All those declassified tapes of drones killing civilians ?

There are interviews over decades of undercover agents and they talk about how they use code words to know who is a fellow agent so that they don’t arrest each others. So that the ATF guys don’t arrest the FBI guys or the local police. Because there are so many undercover agents and informants into every revolutionary and terrorist organizations.

If they admit that (you can find those interviews), ask yourself how often do you think they are the first one to through a brick to get the regular cops the right to use force ?

People like Edward Snowden and Julian Assange need to run for their life after leaking the truth. Think about it and then ask yourself. How much of mainstream history is real ?

9 Likes

Yeah it was like that in Poland too.
Espiecially when communist were in power, but nowdays people with certain political beliefs are targeted by officials too, and accused of other beliefs they never expressed in any way, to justify targeting them.
I wonder how deep does the rabbit hole go, because future doesn’t look very bright, considering everything we know or suspects about powers that be.

1 Like

I feel similiar way and Im almost 100% sure that Atlantis and Hyperborrea existed.
I also never believe anything “current hidtorical empire” says about people they conquered.
I often wonder how life would have looked like today if Rome never existed.

It is praised everywhere but it looks like precusor to globalism and UN.

3 Likes

I think for humanity 2000 years ago, Rome was the best thing that could have happened though.

2 Likes

I dont know man, the tribal life looks peaceful to me, closer to how humans evolved (assuming that what we know about evolution and tribal life is somewhat real) but thats another topic, and Rome benefited humanity in certain ways too, to doubt about that.

2 Likes

“Peaceful” tribes, were actual large alliances back then already, they fought real and big wars, we don’t know about them much simply because their writing materials were of low quality, rare and badly preserved in comparison to Roman or Greek.

2 Likes

as opposed to wars fought by empires :smiley:
I meant peaceful life as a lifestyle, without all this hassle.

100%. And they have the audacity to moralize other countries lol

2 Likes

The thing is, there are always lots of elements of propaganda, so perhaps that ‘some of history’ option could be expanded into a few.

1 Like

too late lol I saw it now I have forbidden knowledge

1 Like

Neither fake, nor true. Perspectives.

1 Like

This is 100% accurate. This doesnt even take into account that Google is a propaganda search engine.

Research meltology. We are living in the ruins.

2 Likes

Some history is fake, but hopefully not the majority lol, otherwise why do I even bother studying it lol…

Well, i guess Jesus and Caesar are still good regardless lol.
(Joking)

Nah, for real, real is relative to the observer and to the method of observation.

2 Likes

Idk about that…
Anyway, it doesn’t bother me, what anyone believes in or what conclusions they draw/reach.

1 Like

This whole “Meltology” theory is clearly done by people who have ZERO understanding of geology, rock formation and mineral chemistry and Earth history in general.

This is as dumb as the whole “Flat Earth” thing.

2 Likes