How Sapien Medicine Healed/is Healing My Family & Friends (Stacks)

manly man close to you could be a no go? or i understand not correct?

1 Like

I said it here

Ill split the groups :)

1 Like

One of my sisters went to donate blood and oh she was surprised, (i wasnt since i cringe about her diet etc all the time :roll_eyes:)

Her blood pressure was high and hemoglobin low so she couldnt donate.

She is 40 eats awful, exercise daily, and drinks a thick fruit and vegetables big bottle daily. I guess those 2 have helped her but i knew sooner or later her body would start complaining.

On March 21st she started:

Blood Pressure one x 3 times a day
(I told her to watch out in case she felt a bit weak or so because those 2 audios -the 2 versions- are strong and also with low hemoglobin she could feel like fainting) but she was fine. She only played the old one tho.

And

Monoatomic Iron x 2 x 14 days
Negative Ion Charged Plasma Blood x 2 x 14 days
The Quintessence of Marrow x 2 x 7 days (you cant play this every day after the 7 days and only because it was an emergency, but normally it should be just a few loops every some couple of weeks to maintain)

April 15th : Dr’s check up/blood tests?

Everything was perfect :muscle::partying_face:

We really are soo lucky. Thank you Dream again.

5 Likes

Also my Aunty, the one that defeated Colon Cancer, finally got the Colostomy off, the Dr said she had gained enough weight and gained the muscles she had lost and her colon was like brand new, digestion is great except some gases an a bit of bloating but he said it was because of the bag.

Ready to fully live her life free again.

7 Likes

Lovely stacks! I have been using your heal-everything+anti-aging stacks with a few modifications! Thanks for sharing… :heart:

2 Likes

And finally

One of my sisters clients baby:

Diagnosis in December: Chylothorax (its the accumulation of lymph (contains a large number of lymphocytes, triglycerides and chylomicrons) in the pleura as a consequence of alterations in the drainage of the thoracic duct)

He was hospitalized for 1 month, the catheter to drain the fluid pinched a vein :roll_eyes: (unfortunately its a risk they all go through), had lung sx (they cut part of his right lung :pensive:) and had a respiratory arrest)

January: Pulmonary Infection, had to keep going for fluid drainage, full congestion, endless cough, flu etc.

Healing Process started Feb 21st

Used the Lung audios (whether from Youtube or Patreon) plus one of the bacteria one on Youtube and the Lymphatic drainage one.

He had to keep going for X rays of the lungs every 2 weeks, the first month healing kept going up and down, improving but very little…

At this point i started asking the Mom more about his surroundings, home, bond with his parents etc, because one thing i know about anything related to lungs is that when they keep getting inflamed, congested with little improvement, apart from viruses of course, it is related to emotions, heavy love attachments whether from the sick person towards others or from others towards them where they feel “congested and pressured by that heavy love put on them”

Plus she had mentioned that back in Nov he had started going to daycare but that after a week he got sick again and was very upset, so i was like yep he clogs up emotions in his lungs.

And found out that indeed he was picking up the emotions derived from issues between his parents (wont mention what for privacy)

I then added to the playlist Angelic Vibration, Raise the Vibration, Unconditional Love from the Flow album and Emotional Release.

Things improved but still not as fast as normally with Sapien’s audios…

When i finally remembered The Pleurisy one!! How could i forgot that!! That was the most important one in this case because the fluid was too heavy and too much for the little dude’s lungs already inflamed pleura to push it out!

And its when things really started to improve :sob::partying_face:

I focused only on Pleurisy, lymphatic Drainage and the Emotional Release/Angelic Vibrations ones.

I have 3 Light Servitors that i always put around the device i had his pic on and asked them, the normal i have already mentioned above "please enhance the transmission/connection from the playlist through the be the healer portal all the way to “patient’s name”, help him integrate all deeper, faster and easier without overwhelming him, any excess of energy please transmute it into Unconditional Love and engore his room with it.

April 12th :

Showing this even tho is in spanish for those that could understand as for evidence to collect.

Everything, everything. Was perfect!!

:orange_heart:🫡

Disclaimer :

I do not send audios to people (mp3 -even if free or even if Patreon is paid by them-), patreon is paid x # of months using the free audios, for each patient, even if i use the ones on youtube most of the times. Each one of them know who Sapien Medicine is and how the audios work, they just want me to do the healing process for them, because: they dont understand english, they dont know which audio does what, do not have time etc

There have been a couple of people very eager to learn more, to jump in, to navigate, and so they have done it on their own ever since introduced to SM.

Confirmed with Captain that if that was fine, the way I was doing it, and he said yes, i created the Be the Healer for you all to use as needed.

The only times ive used one or 2 paid ones have been for a Sister, Mom or my Aunty. But not any other extended family.

:v: lets help heal the world! one person at a time.

I keep collecting proofs and testimonials @Gnosticmedic27 one day bro, we will use them. I havent forgotten!

5 Likes

You are welcome!!

2 Likes

Wow, de verdad q me ha sorprendido e impactado de manera positiva tus posts. Te deseo sigas teniendo mucho éxito y gracias por compartir !

2 Likes

What I wonder is what do doctors think when they see this…it must not be common.

Surprised!

Even asking or wondering if the initial tests (when supposedly found something) were well done cause “this or that looks perfect/brand new/ like nothing ever happened”

4 Likes