How Smart are Stem Cells?

Yes, this is good to use with advanced healing + plasma.
Those three combined should heal anything.

10 Likes

OM the diploma.

6 Likes

I think with stem cells you gotta give it some time. At least 3-6 months . Not saying itā€™s perfect after that but that would be a time where you can better judge its effects .
This is what I will do .

6 Likes

Do you think this particular one will help my muscular dystrophy?

2 Likes

Yes it would.

13 Likes

This or Advanced Healing? Do they give the same results, but just different style?

1 Like

I use the advanced healing field and the regular ā€œfat to stem cell w/ scar tissue removalā€ fields. Iā€™d say theyā€™re different styles but they work together really well.

6 Likes

I just love this.
ā€œSo, Kunda what have you been up to?ā€

"You know, same old negentropy. "

This replaces Fat to Stem Stells, Scar removal + stem cells, advanced healing?

Or am I stretching it too much? :thinking:

3 Likes

Not replacesā€¦ complementsā€¦as Advanced healing has gotten an update as well

Yes replaces the others.

11 Likes

Oh, Advanced now has Cosmo imbued.

I have the old oneā€¦

Old, Iā€™m getting old really :man_facepalming: :joy:

8 Likes

Bit the bullet and purchased this one! Letā€™s see how it goes!

12 Likes

First impressionsā€¦ The sound is blissā€¦ Hard to not what to loop these latest fields with all this beautiful sounds!

10 Likes

ā€œIf the power of entropy is bigger than the rebuilding abilities of stem cells, this will lead to aging [[13]ā€

(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5763529/#CR13)].

In other words if entropy is bigger then negentropy we will age. Wow , itā€™s as simple as that . Makes sense that plasma field is so de-aging . It has to boosts stem cells a lot .
This review also goes into the connection between klotho , stem cells and aging. Great read !

21 Likes

Can this help one grow taller faster?

Used with or after the process of opening the growth plates, extending the bones and creating those small bone tears that lead to growth?

3 Likes

No, I wouldnā€™t say it would make it faster.

5 Likes

How about a combination of Smart Stem Cells, Plasma Protocol 1 and Advanced Healing? Would that have any effect?

1 Like

In speeding results? I donā€™t believe reverse negentropy and stem cell healing would speed results because they are healing audios and your growth plates being closed and those other aspects that make up your height arenā€™t issues that technically need healing.

20 Likes

Makes perfect sense. Thanks @SammyG for the indepth explanation.

6 Likes

Does this have generalised adult stem cells field as well?

1 Like

I think this Definitely help to eye regeneration???

4 Likes