Eye V2.0
Smart stem
Eye V2.0
Smart stem

Loop

Finally then antioxidant 3 times

Vitamin C x2

3 Likes

Daniel can you explain your recommendation compared to Lissa why it is better to do it this way ?

I’m curious to have your thoughts…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I totally agree with you :wink:.

it is energetically easier for the body to receive and manage a single type of information field repeatedly, a series of 4 continuous listening for example then after passing to the following fields.

10 Likes

Does this really have scar tissue removal?
Not in the description.
If not then it would be great to add it.

2 Likes

This is my third day of listening 4x daily to this audio and my skin allergy scars are becoming lighter and dissolving since day one. Occasional skin itchiness has also been greatly reduced and my sleep which is normal has become better in quality.

15 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the info.
I asked because the description is similar as fat cells to stem cells audio from Youtube.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think it has scar tissue removal from the way I see it. The plasma protocol specifically says it has scar removal, but this one says just smart stem cells except it’s plasmafied.

3 Likes

Has anyone ever looped this overnight? Is it safe to loop it for a long time?

1 Like

Lolllll, I looped this over night yesterday.

“3- 4 times usually is a good start”

The other stem cell audios say use as much as you want.

3 Likes

Bonus from Captain!

The Plasma Brain of Youth

The audio is designed to reverse the telomere lengths of the each cell in your brain, to that of about age 16,
Mitochondrial function is also restored.
Each cell will also be detoxed and charged with potential.
And finally well seasoned with negentropy.
Description may be lacking due to some minor description degradation in this bundle.
All the better in the discoveries you make while using it.
2-3 times is a good start, but depending on your own toxicity levels, you may want to go slow
(like drug/alcohol use etc or just wear and tear)

31 Likes

Using now. Sounds amazing.

5 Likes

Yes, I just received this bonus download link, thank you @Captain_Nemo! There are no descriptions in gumroad yet. Thanks for the description @Alex. I’ll play both audios daily.

6 Likes

How do u know the description of the field? I didn’t see it in the email or on gumroad?
You’re part of Sapien’s team?

1 Like

I replied and asked Captain and he sent it.

1 Like

44 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Awesome :ok_hand:
Thanks

17 Likes

No worries, it’s in the gumroad library.
I can’t begin to wonder how much this will help me though. Ty so much :smile:

Plasma Brain lets Goooooooooo

15 Likes

I bought this yesterday because of the “bonus” Brain audio. I listened to both of them X1. It is very difficult to detox the brain and this will do it as well as all the other things it does, which is golden! I am also going slow with this, going to listen to it 1X every day for a while, until I see how it effects me.

Thank you Dream & team for making this!

29 Likes

This smart stem cell field is tremendously helping my kidneys regenerate and function properly, I don’t know why but this seems to work better then the Kidney/Adrenal (although both extremely powerful fields)

29 Likes