How Smart are Stem Cells?

I agree with you there is no doubt why captain stated in description that this field is highly highly effective for healing.

4 Likes

Im pretty sure it does, mine are fading tremendously.

Add in the mythic item “skin scaring repair” for extra directions for those smart cells

9 Likes

Congrats on your sobriety :heart:

7 Likes

Does anyone know if this stem cell audio also covers scar tissue repear?

2 Likes

That’s the million dollar question everyone in this thread has been trying to figure out ever since it released lol

2 Likes

I don’t think so but anyway, you can listen to this:

4 Likes

There is no reason why this field shouldn’t work on scar tissue. The description below:

talks about healing and regeneration and negentropy. There are no limits in the description as to what this field works on. There is no reason, from this description, to think that this field shouldn’t work on scar tissue–especially with this field’s included negentropy, which returns everything to an ordered state and scar tissue is disordered tissue. (It’s that disorder which contributes, in part, to its “scar” qualities.)

So, yes, this should work on scar tissue. The thing to keep on mind is that this field works on repairing all the tissue (and organs) in the body. These are also “smart” stem cells, meaning that they’re going to operate according to their own “smartness.” I’m going to guess that their “smartness” prioritizes keeping you alive, disease/dysfunction prevention, and performance (probably in that order).

Notice that “temporary societal conventions of attractiveness” is not on that list, meaning cosmetic scar tissue repair is probably really low on these smart stem cells’ priorities. Sure, they’ll (eventually) fix all scar tissue (even cosmetic scars) but–not because the scars are not attractive–but because those tissues are disordered tissues.

Given that those cosmetic scars are lower on these smart stem cells’ priorities and given that the body is always incurring some damage to be repaired, it might take a while for these smart stem cells to get around to repairing these cosmetic scars, particularly in a way that you or others might notice. You might want–say–this scar on your hand to be fixed, but the stem cells might be saying, “Yeah, we’re on it, but right now, we’re working on your bone marrow so that you can have the optimal blood count for you and this arterial wall so that you don’t form an aneurysm which will then blow out, and the tissues of this knee so that you can get on and off the toilet and these discs in your spine that you didn’t even know you damaged and…”

21 Likes

The thing is Dream uses a specific approach to remove scar tissue (he induces apoptosis) and it seems it’s not included in this audio) in the scar and stem cells audio.
I guess it could be cases where stem cells are not enough to remove scar tissue and the solution is to use that induced apoptosis approach mentioned above)

2 Likes

Even in those scar-specific fields with negentropy?

ETA: Is there a reason why you couldn’t/wouldn’t play the free Skin-Scarring field on YouTube along with this field to get the apoptosis you want?

1 Like

Would this be good in addition to the plasma protocol? Or would it just be redundant?

Does this have protection so as not to grow cancer cells Or increase cancer cells are existing in the body?

Thanks

3 Likes

It has the smart stem cells and negentropy for that.

10 Likes

The Scarring audio on Youtube is ideal to be paired with Smart Stem Cells.

5 Likes

Bumping this, because it has been too good lately :+1:
Doing much more than it seems.

8 Likes

Like?!

2 Likes

You’re right gotta be careful about those quick comments.

The quotes above, along feeling more balanced, with more energy and well-being.

For physical aspects lately: faster recoveries regarding joint and neck pain, light injuries, better functioning of some organs and other things attributed to that field in combination with others.

9 Likes

Nah man, I didn’t mean to call you out bro, was just very curious as to what you felt man, that’s all, it’s all love brother. Good stuff bro

4 Likes

Nah man, I was actually calling myself out haha.

6 Likes

I have question regarding this audio.

In description, it says
It uses the older technique of inducing your fat cells to become stem cells, it works more to the fat around your organs and bones, and the cells are coerced to go the damaged areas, to help with healing, but all fatty areas are affected.

I am a skinniest person, I don’t have fat at all, and can’t afford to lose even a little bit of fat.
My concern is if I use this audio, would this induce all my left over (though almost none) fat to stem cells? Does that mean I’d lose more weight??
Or if a person does not have enough fat cell or fatty area, how does this work?
I’d like to try this one, but if I’m losing fat and eventually lose weight, that isn’t good.

Dreamwever or Sam, if we could have clarification here, that would be great!
Or if someone have knowledge of how this stem cell technique work, please leave comment.
Thank you so much

4 Likes

People have a lot of misunderstanding about “fat” and how it is in their bodies. I don’t know you but I can guarantee that you have fat. I get that you might not have subcutaneous fat (the kind of fat that we usually see with people we call “overweight”) but you most certainly have visceral fat (the kind of fat that’s in and around our organs).

Visceral fat is often denser and, therefore, less observable than the subcutaneous fat. Even reed-thin fitness models have 5-6% body fat. Much less than that would be considered dangerously unhealthy. 5% body fat on a 150-lb. fitness model equals 7.5 lbs. of fat.

That’s a lot of fat. Think about how much stem cells weigh. (Hint: a tiny fraction of that total amount.) And this field is “smart,” imbued with an intention to keep you healthy. Even if it could turn all that 7.5 lbs. of fat into all stem cells (it’s not), it understands that your intention and the intention of this field to make you healthy. It’s not going to make you unhealthy.

You’ll be fine.

18 Likes

If you can afford using it once week listening to it 4 times. I don’t think it would be much of problem. But if have concern about losing the fat i think there is an audio on pateron in which let you gain some fat.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/26362100

5 Likes