How Smart are Stem Cells?

Thank you for your reply.
Well, skinniest means in my case, it’s anorexic, no joke. My height 5’1" and weight only 75lbs. I’m not trying to lose weight, though I’m not a big eater, doctors did lots of testing but nobody knows I lose weight so easily
That’s why I’m saying no fat at all on my body, and I totally understand what you describe in your reply, visceral fat, subcutaneous fat. Even the fat around my organs and bone, I may not have that much. I’m all about skin and bone.
That’s why I’d like to know this “fat to stem cell” technique is safe to use for me.
As you state, it won’t be problem, but I’m having difficulty with gaining weight, I can’t afford to lose any…

1 Like

In my previous post here, I stated as below.
“I’m skinniest person” means in my case it’s anorexic. 5’1" and 75 lbs. It’s so hard for me not to lose weight. Doctors did lots of testing but nobody knows the cause of my unusual weight loss. Testing results all normal.

Because my weight loss has been severe, I don’t want to lose anymore weight (fat), that’s why I have kinda concern about “fat to stem cell technique” used in this audio.
Anybody know anything?

One thing I personally remember is my weight loss has been severe after menopause, so it could be related, but doctors say female supposed to gain weight after menopause, and won’t believe what I say. However, in the country where I come from, it seems some female experience severe weight loss after menopause, though not very common.

Anyway, I really want to try this audio to live healthy life after menopause, so I’d appreciate your comments.
Thank you so much

I have question regarding this audio.

In description, it says
It uses the older technique of inducing your fat cells to become stem cells, it works more to the fat around your organs and bones, and the cells are coerced to go the damaged areas, to help with healing, but all fatty areas are affected.

I am a skinniest person, I don’t have fat at all, and can’t afford to lose even a little bit of fat.
My concern is if I use this audio, would this induce all my left over (though almost none) fat to stem cells? Does that mean I’d lose more weight??
Or if a person does not have enough fat cell or fatty area, how does this work?
I’d like to try this one, but if I’m losing fat and eventually lose weight, that isn’t good.

Dreamwever or Sam, if we could have clarification here, that would be great!
Or if someone have knowledge of how this stem cell technique work, please leave comment.
Thank you so much

Thank you for your reply.
As you say, several times in a week may not hurt.
But as you know, Sapien audio is very powerful. His energy field works too much for me at times. Hahaha

I know he has weight gain audio. But I use his other audios and energy field, so I try not to use too many. I’m hoping to gain weight on my own, but it’s been challenging to me.

If this is an issue for you and you’re that concerned, then use the other fields to heal yourself first. Then you can use this one later.

1 Like

Hello, I saw your post here and could I ask you some question?
I posted my question under this topic, I’m very very skinny person, I’d say not just skinny, look anorexic in fact though I’m not trying to lose weight. No doctors know why I’m having this much weight loss.
Anyway, I’d like to try this Smart Stem Cell, but it uses fat to stem cell technique. My concern is that would I lose even more fat though I have almost none fat as of now??
Because I have lost so much weight for no reason, I have no idea if I have fat around my organ. I’m all about skin an bone.
I made my post to know if an individual like me is still Ok to use this
I really don’t know what technique “fat to stem cell” is like.
I wish I could get response from Sapien or Sam, but they are usually busy and not reachable…
I’d appreciate your comments. Thank you!

1 Like

just so you know you already said the same thing many times Lol,

now, losing visceral fat is more healthy than you think, i don’t know what your purpose is with this audio and the other ones you say you are listening to, but you really need to listen to weight gainer… you say you cant afford to lose fat at all then it must be a serious issue that i personally would prioritize and deal with.

Other suggestion of mine is to simply find an audio that aims to help you with whatever you are trying to fix with Smart stem cells audio.

good luck my friend

1 Like

Well as @WellBeing explained you still have some visceral fat. I think it would be safe if you use it once a week. (4 listen)

3 Likes

In all honesty, I’m very skinny and I use this field a lot and it helps me manage my weight actually, instead of my weight dropping couple pounds everyday it helps me stabilize it, so matter of fact, you SHOULD use it

8 Likes

Hello, thank you for your reply.
I just joined this forum, still learning how this works, I do apologize if I’m messing around everybody, though I didn’t mean to!! Please forgive me. Sorry everybody…

Well, I’m mid 50s and yes I feel aging a lot lately. However thanks to Sapien audios that I have used so far from YouTube and Patreon, my condition is slightly better than before.
My purpose wishing to use this audio is to maintain happy healthy physical self in my 50s, 60s, 70s…
I use his (his, right??) longivity audios too, Im of course interested in using stem cell audio, but I have avoided audios that say “fat to stem cell technique” simply because I thought it means we lose fat (??? would it be my misunderstanding?), however, he has several stem cell audio that uses the technique, and this one from Gumroad seems very appealing to me (yeah, I have wear and tear…), then I’m here asking & messing around (I guess…)

Though I am so underweight and looks anorexic (I don’t like this term but I need to face it), doctors can’t find what’s causing me this.
I had energy loss and fatigue issue before, but with Sapien audio, I’m better in that point.
One thing I can say is it seems my weight loss has been bad after menopause. So I thought it maybe related but doctors here (I’m in US) say after menopause women supposed to gain weight, not lose. However the country where I come from (Asia) some female (not a lot though) experience weight loss without any cause.
Well, could it be me?
(I tried female hormone related audios too, but since it’s related to hormone, they caused me anxiety when I follow recommended use)

Aging affects internal organ function, so you are eating same amount of food but your body won’t work better than before, and I don’t have much appetize compared to my 40s, 30s.
So if I can somehow reverse back my physical self, my problems may be able to solved??
That’s why I may want to try this stem cell thing, and I wanted to know lean fat to stem cell technique works.

Thank you for your concern and suggestion.

Ohhh!!!
Thank you, thank you, I’m crying with excitement and appreciation!!
It’s great to hear uses’ actual experience.
I was so afraid (or could it be my misunderstanding??) I might lose weight using this and other fat-to-stem-cell audios.
For overweighed people, that would be great, but I’m having difficulty with gaining weight, simply losing even more weight has been my trauma. I’m 5’1" and 75 lbs, has lost 10 lbs past few years, not knowing why…
I don’t know how old you are and audio may not work same to each individual’s physical self (you may be young and be able to stabilize your weight with this audio), but thank you so much for sharing your experience. It is encouraging…

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

This audio is absolutely crazy… I had my eyelashes burned by fire and when I listened to DNA Repair I saw they started growing again.

Now, after listening to Smart Stem Cells, in about three days or so they just doubled in size whut… massive eyelashes… it’s crazy.

The only side-effect I’d say with this field is that it does burn a great amount of fat and I’m already skinny, I like to put on weight… I’m muscular but it just thins my entire body and I do not like that… it’s extremely effective… might just do only one loop of it a day.

Also have a big wound in my face, I had a great amount of skin ripped after having an accident and it just fills the entire hole… 3 weeks progress in a day or three.

30 Likes

This will work on face issues???

2 Likes

Yes, whole body

4 Likes

Does anyone know whether the stem cells reserves that are created from our fat can also be utilized for the restoration of our body?

As in, for example when you sleep the body restores and rejuvenates by using cells, right?

Can they be utilized for this purpose or will they only go after injured/inflamed areas?

I feel even after listening to it 3 times for several days I’ve lost kilos, literally. That most of these are still dormant and not being utilized but I wonder if I used DNA Repair and or the Teeth field that they can be used to quickly fill the holes in my teeth… so in essence that those dormant Stem Cells will then be used to contribute to the Teeth Field and be turned into whatever-the-name-of-teeth-cells-is lol and majorly enhance that process also?

Does anyone know something about this?

I would so appreciate any help!!!

6 Likes

It’s like the old marketing campaign; there’s no wrong way to eat a Reese’s.

You literally can’t go wrong.

Use them all and your body will sort it out. You may have a blockage somewhere affecting the teeth, so tackle it on all fronts and see what kind of magic happens.

People have mentioned that Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence + Teeth have done wonders.

A general rule of thumb…

Heart Coherence + __________ (xyz desired field) will give you expedited results, because things are working more efficiently.

13 Likes

are you talking about the pure magnetic heart coherence field?

3 Likes

Yes, you can check his comment below!

7 Likes

Great catch guys. Thank you. Corrected above.

3 Likes

Do u know where I can purchase the plasma protocol ? Can’t find it