Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

Dragon… or a phoenix :relaxed:

8 Likes

Ooo! I love phoenices!

2 Likes

I noticed a few days after listening that my shoulders seem broader and my muscles a bit fuller . Also my skin ,on my whole body , is noticeably softer .
I think it might be due to the DHEA replenishing effect of this field . DHEA is known to have a rejuvenating effect and can restore all hormones back to a youthful state (even in older individuals) ,meaning it is also a precursor to tesotsterone.
I haven’t introduced any other fields in the first week and not listened to any other hormonal fields so I think its this.

38 Likes

That or any of the 1,400 biochemical changes this coherence produces within our body, sure:

Whichever’s responsible, congratulations! (And thanks for your report.)

19 Likes

I am noticing something that i am really loving.

Ill be paraphrasing this, tho obv its more complex than what id say, but just to give a context of what i am understanding now through this field.

Ego has 2 levels before manifesting:

First in the head where the reasoning approving the reaction to this and that trigger develops

And then, the concept of that reaction reaches the heart where it gets pumped and its then expressed.

When its the other way around and it develops first in the heart, there is no reasoning bad or right, the mind just randomly receives pain and hurt as a sign that it needs to manifest and be expressed normally causing bigger chaos than when the ego expands its tentacles in the mind before the heart lol

Either way when both pathways meet is when the outer expression happens.

What im noticing is that i could be thinking about a negative situation that builds “rapport” in my head like "ugh omg how could this happened , why did this person did this or that, this made us lose so and so… " and feel upset. “Im gonna talk to them and tell them how it is :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

the words in my head could be mad, but im not feeling mad! Im not even mad in my head even when i am thinking i am upset lol its as if i was talking about someone else being mad but its not Me…

Mean while my heart is relaxed like drinking Margaritas at the beach :sunglasses: lol legit.

So not only never reaches the heart but it doesnt even expands in the brain even tho im frikking saying it in my head that this situation is upsetting… the ego never gets to flare up :sweat_smile: in the slightest

And then i still go and talk to the person with the concept (not the ego) in my head that this situation is bad… and as soon as I start talking theres no ego hahaha my words ARE NONE ANY of the ones that were floating in my head minutes before, and instead i find myself almost musically delivering nice words totally calm explaining whats wrong but it doesnt even sound like i am saying this or that is wrong!! And the conversation ends with both part agreeing and happy!!!

The heart through and through during and after remains at the beach :beach_umbrella: :joy: like it was never a part of it lol. Like it was not even aware something tense was or could have been happening.

Mind = strong/together/mature AF
Heart = completely unbothered

In addition to this field. 100% i am feeling a super amazing unconditional loving energy within me increasing every day by The Tree of Love too!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so happy with this.

39 Likes

New tooth, who dis?

Fun little story…

I chipped about 1/5 of the back of a tooth last week. A nice little cavern effect when putting the tongue on it. Unrelated, but took a few days off from sound healing.

Fast forward to a sleepless night, due to caffeine. Put on Heart Coherence for about an hour. Woke up in the morning and the tooth had been patched up/restored.

A total “there’s no way…” moment.

That’s but a tiny breadcrumb of what’s possible.

44 Likes

so 1/5 of a tooth grew and it was this audios effect? damn!

5 Likes

Based on the timing, it was probably 5 or 6 hours that it restored itself.

And being that I was asleep (balanced out the caffeine btw), it probably hit that sweet spot where you let go of the story and these fields can really work their magic (without me clusterf-ing them with conscious static).

Something to play with.

28 Likes

I thought I was the only person on the entire planet that experiences this!! :joy:

13 Likes

:+1: We’re waltzing with mine lately. In unusual ways (unusual for me). Or almost. Depends on the cases. For example:

My late paternal grandfather was… well, peace to his soul, but an extremely difficult and poisonous man. To say the least. It’s almost a miracle that my father came out of that household as a cheerful and friendly person, with a minimum of inner damage + big resilience capacity.

When that grandpa was terrorizing people and if I happened to have gotten up from the right side of the bed, I was squeezing his cheeks, making fun of him. Right in the middle of his spectacular tantrums. That tactic was working thanks to the surprise-effect, keeping my grandpa at bay for a few hours.

This field is a cheek squeezer for the Ego indeed. Some tension rising with someone? I see myself interrupting the thing by saying to the person in front of me: “never mind, I was just about to act as an as.hole. Just for the sake of it. No need. Let’s have a beer instead :beers:”.

… for things that I couldn’t have tolerated even 7-8 months ago. And with that Heart Magnet, this tendency is indeed contagious.

Also regarding ex-loves (here it relates to what you said in another thread): this is a magnet for them too, no doubt about it. I just ended up a conversation with one of them a couple of minutes ago.

But of course, it’s not a “how to get your ex back in 23 days” type of illusionary material (not saying this to you Luna. Just writing in a general manner, to avoid any misunderstanding by anyone). It’s rather a relationship renewal. Even with exes with whom one has stayed in good terms.

What I mean is that the interaction is finally clear of past residues. No more ex-vibes. A brand new chance to rediscover each other from scratch. No matter where the process will lead eventually. No expectations. But the pleasure to feel and say “ah no more the shadow of the breakup/reasons that had led to the breakup. Just the opportunity to share moments with that person simply for what he is”.

With a teaspoon of the new brain fields… Pfewww… I wonder how better it will get :))

28 Likes

It’s probably nothing, but I’m using auto immune reversal, so a “stronger” immune system sounds scary.
Stronger because it is smarter and more harmonious or more immune cells ?

Seems to be talking about a biological increase…
Lol, the higher the stakes the more hesitation even on simple decisions :man_facepalming:

17 Likes

I’d say this. I don’t have it yet but in my opinion love can be compared to negentropy in a sense. It brings order.

So it could maybe even heal your disorder over time.

Just my thoughts not speaking from experience

15 Likes

That’s my opinion too. But IF not…

6 Likes

As usual i loved all your review!

But specially this part!

I totally agree, and yes it is important to clarify for others than is not about "ha look at my exes all lining up looking for a new chance :smirk: " or “omg yay! Im getting all the attention left and right” no, because then this field wouldnt be working :rofl::woman_shrugging:t2:

What amazed me and makes me happy is that an as you said, its being a vacuum sucking out and freeing us from of all the past history of ANY kind of relationship and interaction we might have gotten a needle pinch in our heart, mind, soul :heart:

I also think is super beautiful that we are in a way helping our exes to heal as well and move forward, imagine how powerful this field is, but also heart healing and change is that this is transcending time, space and distance to heal those that were part of the interaction. It needs two to tango and as we release what they did to us we are also releasing the subconscious hope of them paying for it or have the lesson, forgetting than we for sure most have cause them discomfort one way or another at times.

By healing ourselves we are freeing them and that is not only wholesome but it also allow them to free us as well.

While being open to interact with men (in our case) without deciding from hello if we should even have a nice conversation with them or not if we dont want any romance (that was my problem lol)

I now see them approaching me to talk or reaching out (and i know they are interested in me) and i allow myself interacting with them without fears like "better no because then they will think they have a chance and i dont wanna hurt them or i dont want them keeping trying) i find it cute and by me let them express themselves i am also allowing them to blossom and release blockages that women are unappreciative of their effort.

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

23 Likes

Maybe buy it and try it 1 time and see how you react to it and slowly increase?

Dunno but I think if you had a good coherence from the beginning your immune system wouldn’t attack itself.

13 Likes

Henlooo frendz :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

Tho i am absolutely nobody to tell you what to do…

Im still gonna take the chance aaaand tell you ALL of you, that this field here is a MUST MUST MUST HAVE.

Get it! :grimacing::kissing_heart:

That is all :running_woman:t2:

26 Likes

:100: using the Golden Age of a civilization as an example. Love is at its peak. Then, when a civilization begins to crumble, hate is at its peak. Love is generation/negentropy, hate is degeneration/entropy. Also, take an old man who falls in love. His glands and hormones begin to generate again and he becomes more youthful. Love is the force that keeps planets spinning around the sun, electrons spinning around the nucleus, etc. There are many examples of how love is a negentropic force. Then, all you have to do is look at the famous Rice Experiment on the contrary to see that hate is decay/entropy.

24 Likes

This one is beautiful. In London, UK we are having some ‘exotic’ weather, such a blessing - thank god. I been going out after work on bike rides, running, long drives through forest roads etc while playing beautiful music, this has just made me connect with EVERYTHING in bliss. In our daily activities we see so much to ‘feel’ great about but our silly mind never lets that happen.

Get this.

37 Likes

Is there any need for this field if we already possess Full Body Negentropic Coherence? I know this is specifically the heart whereas the full body is more for energy systems/meridians.

20 Likes

I want to know this also.

3 Likes