How-To: Adding a YouTube video to a playlist several times

Brilliant!

(And, duh to me, because I’ve done this several times, in various directions, between different devices, and I didn’t remember this simple solution to recommend. Sorry, @Clart!)

1 Like

Wait a moment though xD

Due to the reactive nature of the Patreon front end, the only way to download slideshow images is to simulate a user interacting with the site.

This is from a chrome extension, and different…but if it is a “scraper” and it needs to simulate a user…I don’t know if the other program doesn’t do the same…if I got an incorrect filename I wouldn’t use it.

There would be easy bulk-downloaders if it was easy…seems patreon isn’t helpful for this so…I’d be careful with this cause you could get some distorted file u.u

We all did…but yeah if you aren’t doing it often you could forget about it.

One benefit to having crappy electronics is that I’m always being reminded of techy stuff xD

3 Likes

Commendable attitude. I’m usually just reminded of curse words and profanities in every single language I know.

2 Likes

So sorry for my late reply, and thank you for all this detailed information. It’s really kind of you to take the time to try and explain it to me.
I’m still trying to figure it all out - I’m easily confused :thinking: :exploding_head:
Thank you again. It’s much appreciated!

Thank you! Glad to know I’m not the only bumbling technophobe…

Just a head’s up, but this process works WAAAAAY easier in Chrome and Chromium-based browsers (Edge, Vivaldi, etc). Firefox gets asked to authenticate several times in the process.

1 Like

my problem with having duplicates in same playlist is that youtube jumps to the last copy of each audio and skips whatever in between