How to be irresistibly sexy to other sex?

I actually think @anon98607113 and @anon82168195 could make a good match :smirk:

Theyd either burn down the city they live at or kill each other :rofl::rofl: but itd be fun while it lasts

laughs in cupid

8 Likes

EVOLUTION IS A MYSTERY
FULL OF CHANGE THAT NO ONE SEES
CLOCK MAKES A FOOL OF HISTORY
YESTERDAY’S SO LONG AGO, DON’T AGREE WITH WHAT I KNOW.
TOMORROW GOT NO PLACE TO BE.

I SEE THE LINE (IN THE SAAAANd

TIME TO FIND OUT

WHO I AAAAM

EVOLUTION

2 Likes

:joy: whats the point of the black thing ahhahahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Me and Gin after 50 espressos and Bonnie Tyler on loop

3 Likes

yeah Im really wondering about that, its a mystery to me why we get along

2 Likes

yeah love you too

2 Likes

You’re on fire these days Luna :rofl:

1 Like

I told u guys. Im a good cupid :smiley_cat: but some resist it and throw tantrums :rofl::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Even if I’m driving in a car I get the attraction effects, it’s your aura they pick up on

5 Likes

I think I realized now that I’m addicted to coffee.

3 Likes

you should get a idk, award or some shit, he actually tries to help and be productive, we just hijack again :joy:

let this be our last time, because in the end its not the place for these things and disrecpetful
doenst seem to get anything good out of it

5 Likes

:rage:

Cause it’s soooo hard to create a totally off topic thread (or 2 or 5 or 40) and chit chat over there.

When people PM me and say “hey, the forum is getting kinda out of control and raggedity again” …then I have to do something.

I’d rather just read good posts, testimonials in the appropriate threads, and funny off topic stuff in the appropriate threads, with the usual off topic side posts in even serious threads quickly being brought back to the topic.

BUT… since “we” have issues doing that :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Is there even a general off-topic discussion thread*?

1 Like

Nah man, we get it, you get bothered, or at least the whole Sap Teams gets bothered because 3-5 people have their fun, its not the first time I am sure of and most of the time, well, was I part of it so, yeah man, this is the last time
oh well and all the other 1000 or how many people in here wanting to read good things and just get to see spammery

wouldnt be the same vibe it has here, because, it’s just fun that way, happens right of the bat, the off topic discussion would be more of systematic and not creative, but whatever

1 Like

True. Spontaneity can’t be faked.

googles spelling check

2 Likes

Don’t start again haha

1 Like

7 Likes

How many registered Users are on here btw ?

Since you went all the way there… Why don’t you do it!!!

Kidding, I’ll do it, maybe. Perhaps.

1 Like