How to build a nightly stack of downloaded audios

Hi everyone hope you’re doing well!

So I’ve used the search bar and looked quite a bit but I haven’t seen/couldn’t find anyone who asked this question. My apologies if I missed it.

So, as of now I’ve just been playing a YouTube playlist with my night stack, but with that, I can’t play some of the audio fields I’ve bought via gumroad or teespring like BoL, plasma protocol, advanced healing, crown + third eye, conceptual realizations, and some of the other audios I’m about to buy in my night stack. I’ve tried apple music but I couldn’t figure out how to import downloads into apple music, and I couldn’t find an app that would do this.

Another solution I was thinking about was uploading the downloads to my YouTube account as a private video and then adding it to my private playlists from there. Would the audio still work if I did that? If not, how do you all get around this issue?

Thank you so much for the help :)

2 Likes

Are you on Patreon? Almost all of the audios are downloadable from that, see here… Patreon Uploads List

6 Likes

Yeah I am on Patreon. The primary issue is I don’t know of a way to create a playlist I can loop overnight with downloaded audios on either phone or PC

Are you on Android or Apple? on PC you can use any major media app like Windows Media Player,

3 Likes

ALL IN ONE SOLUTION:

VLC MEDIA PLAYER.

For Andriod, windows, linux, iPhone, Mac?

13 Likes

You might want to check out VLC Media Player. It’s software that runs on Windows, Mac, Ubuntu, Android and iOS. It plays just about any type of media file. You can create playlists with any of the files you’ve downloaded. (I think I have about 15 Sapien playlists I’ve created on my phone and PC.)

ETA: It has the standard features which allow you to loop your playlists, and it also has advanced features which allows you to set a time (say, 3 hours) after which it’ll turn itself off. (I like this feature because I like to give my ears a rest for a period of my sleep time.)

Did I mention that this program is free? (BTW, I’m not affiliated with them.)

8 Likes

vouch

7 Likes

Awesome, thank you for all the responses! I wasn’t familiar with the VLC Media Player but I’m definitely going to use that now. I appreciate it :D

4 Likes

For Mac desktop (and probably others) To import mp3s into Apple music, just doubleclick on the mp3 (make sure it’s unzipped) and it will automatically import into Apple Music. And then you can create or add to an Apple Music playlist

4 Likes