Hey Enzo! You need a moderator to do it for you :slight_smile:

@gpo
@uial
@anon6431808
@AkiraTheWild

Sorry to tag you guys i feel bad lol

6 Likes

Hello my friend!!

Which New username do you want? Remember it should have at least 3 digits .

Spaces and some special characters are not allowed . :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks bro!

3 Likes

Hi! thank you very much, I like the name SpartanAngel

3 Likes

It is done! ;)

6 Likes

@AkiraTheWild, could you please change my user name to Kālacakra?

I donā€™t think Subaru_Natsuki continues to be a moderator on this forum. (Thereā€™s usually a little shield icon next to moderatorsā€™ names on their posts.) On the list posted upthread, it seems only SapienMedUser remains a moderator.

Thanks for the tip!

@anon6431808 could you please change my user name to Kālacakra (with the diacritic)?

1 Like

Hi! Same here - May i have my username switched to Violet please? Thank you :) @anon6431808

4 Likes

@anon6431808 can I please change my user name to Baby Billy?

1 Like

Actually, i donā€™t think thereā€™s any moderators on the forums right nowā€¦

@Wookie
@Violet
@Kalacakra

I think @monkeyowl was for sometime but i donā€™t think sheā€™s a moderator any more

@WellBeing @anon6431808 used to be some one else but left the forums back in November 8th 2020 and had his name and profile picture changed to Sapien med user

3 Likes

Iā€™m with you in guessing that monkeyowl is no longer a moderator. Thatā€™s because that little shield icon disappeared from her profile. That little icon has been the only way I could tell who was or wasnā€™t a moderator who could help with the operation of the forum. SapMedUserā€™s profile has that little shield icon, which is why I mentioned them.

I just posted a suggestion that there be a updated listing somewhere on the forum of active moderators, to help in situations like these. Our guessing games and speculation are probably not helping our friends get the assistance theyā€™re wanting.

2 Likes

Personally , i think youā€™d be a good moderator bro :)

You can go on Sapienmed users profile and click on the moderators button there and it will show you the only moderators, which is captain Sammy and Sapien med user

3 Likes

Sweet! I did not know that trick. Thanks for pointing it out (and the handy visual tutorial, and the nice compliment).

@Kalacakra, @Violet, @BabyBilly Iā€™ve flagged this thread, which might get the attention of someone who can help you out with your requests.

3 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll @WellBeing Thanks for your help. :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol, anyone that wants to change their name, just let me know what youā€™d like to change it to and I got you.

6 Likes

My new user name - ā€œKālacakraā€ (with the diacritic) please?

1 Like

Pm me

3 Likes