How to dissolve a heart wall

Why are you looking for a trauma?

There is a Tibetan Mantra that is very good at dispelling negativity.

Hung Vajra Peh

A mala can be done in a couple of minutes, and will leave a deep silence behind. Very good.
The “j” in “vajra” is hard. A bit like “dg” in “ledger”

1 Like

Oh interesting …

So, how about chanting this mantra while playing this gem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Great idea! :+1:

2 Likes

Three things that you need to sort out your focus …
A candle :candle: a lighter and 5 minutes of your time :timer_clock:

How to do a Candle Gazing Meditation

Choose a quiet and darkened space where you will not be disturbed. Dim light is best for candle gazing, so close the curtains if it’s day. Remove distractions like phones or turn them off.

Make sure you’re wearing comfortable clothing and the room is a comfortable temperature. If it’s chilly, a blanket or shawl can help you stay warm as you sit.

Sit on a chair, the floor, or a cushion, so the candle flame is at eye level and about 2 feet away. How you sit is up to you–choose a comfortable position. Just make sure you’re sitting up straight and can remain completely still while meditating.

Stare at the candle and allow it to be the main focus of your mind. Hold your eyes steady even if you feel distracted or bored. Your eyes may begin to water, but hold steady and the sensation will pass. If you blink or get distracted, just return your attention to the flame.

As you gaze at the candle, breath. Focus on the sensation of the light flowing into you with each inhalation. As time passes, the room around you will fade until your only awareness is the flame.

When your meditation is done, lay down and close your eyes for five minutes. This will allow your mind and body to come back to full awareness before you continue your day.

4 Likes

Ramana Maharshi talks of “Hridaya Granthi” - The Knot in the Heart. When this knot is pierced and dissolved, that starts the first stage of Non-duality, where the non-experience-experience is flavored by Unconditional Love (which later also gets transcended as one refines the non-dual “knowing”).

Above and below every Chakra, there are two knots, energetic in nature, which are more like psychic apertures that restrict the smooth ascent of the Kundalini-energy - you can literally feel the friction once you experience such an awakening. The ones related to the heart are emotional ones related to love, kindness, and compassion.

For each of the different knots and chakra pair, there are different methods to ensure smooth energy flow - Jnana (knowledge/self-inquiry), Bhakti (love and devotion), Karma (service), Kriya (activity like breathing, meditation), etc. For the Heart, it is Bhakti - love, devotion, and compassion. To dissolve the constraints of the heart, Bhakti Yoga or the Yoga of Love and Devotion works very well. This love can be an overwhelming sense of love and devotion towards a higher vibrational entity such as deity/guru/god/gods; or toward other fellow human beings or animals or even a selfless cause.

Loving Kindness Meditation is a great tool to dissolve the knot of the heart as it triggers certain alchemical pathways that are otherwise hard to activate.

10 Likes

My goodness, this is almost creepy! Just what I’m writing about in the Echoes of the past thread, simultaneously as you.
Well there are no coincidences, I know, but still.
Beautiful experience!

6 Likes

:pray: :pray:

7 Likes

Did you try Emotion Code?

1 Like

Yes i still do the course, hehe. The heal primer is a very good stuff. Body primer as well. I don’t feel so much for the rest though. Nevertheless, I had a good experience yesterday. I felt i went through the heart wall without breaking the wall, to my heart. Very strange feeling, but now i feel much better. Thank you for the suggestion!

4 Likes

1 Like

南無妙法蓮華經, yes i know this sutra. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo is the japanese name. I think tina turner promoted that on youtube before. I actually used Shurangama mantra mainly, but if there is a chance, i may try chanting the title of 妙法蓮華經. Not many chinese do that because you are supposed to read the sutra, not chant the sutra title. But maybe it works too.

Something blocked my heart. I think it is emotion that is trapped in that area

This is new to me. I have not heard of that before. Thank you. I will look into it.

1 Like

Hehe, you know, the wind sound in the middle scared me at the first try. Thanks for the video

Tried candle method before. …i fell asleep, hehe…yes, my focus needs to brush up.

Thank you for your reply! Highly appreciated it. I learn many new terms now! Thanks! Yes unconditional love!

1 Like

I sense nothing with echoes of the past. Maybe i need to listen to it more.

2 Likes

yeah, but i think…i don’t know where is the trauma and what is the tramua, somethow, i sensed nothing with emotion release track

Oh, I didn’t really mean that it worked on my heart per se, more like it gave me a connection with a ”past life memory” and what I’m currently working on. My intention was set on that when I listened.

2 Likes