How to fully tune into an NFT’s energy?

Hello everyone!

Recently I bought my first NFT (this week specifically) and though I’ve done quite a bit of research on the matter, I wanted to know how I can access its full benefits.

I’ve used a few of Sapien’s mandalas before - mostly as cellphone wallpaper to program myself subconsciously with their energy and that’s also what I’ve been doing with my NFT.

But if there’s any other methods out there that may forge a closer bond with it, I’d love to know.

7 Likes

Just keep it close to you. Like using it as your phone case or whatever

5 Likes

For me it’s better to print them, the phone wallpaper isn’t “open” as much.

8 Likes

Apart from what has been suggested

I personally like to stare at them to connect with them for a few minutes every day a few times a day

The more often i do this the easier for me is to call in that energy without having to actually look at it.

On and the first month or 2 i make sure i have a little print of them either hanging as a pendant or under my bra lol

So it is hooked to my torus field/heart that way you absorb it more and it expands wider and integrates faster

15 Likes

I printed the NFTs plus a couple of mandalas and put 1 copy each in between my phone and phone case since my phone is always on or near me. I also have the images saved on my phone if I want to look at them.

2 Likes

Then you already did the right thing :grin: just wait a bit and you’ll get results. What nft you got ?

1 Like

Lol thats not the same OP

Play subconscious limits removal or gamma/epsilon waves or ego dissolution while holding it in your hands.
If you can meditate and create love or a loving energy it helps too to integrate these energies better.

11 Likes