How to get rid of your servitors?

Figured I’d make an entirely new thread for this since I couldn’t find one.

Basically I uh…
Modified my servitors so much they don’t work anymore…

Boosting experiments pretty much. My fae and energetic support servitors worked out of the box. Was worried they stopped working cause of a banishing ritual I did.

But since it wasn’t that, only other thing is that I tried boosting them and purposely modifying them with intent.

RIP little guys

But their energetic trace might still be left in my coins and I don’t want to get new coins. How do I completely, 100% cleanse the coins of all energies so I can put new servitors on them?

Merci

2 Likes

Apropos of this, you might consider using a different object for Dream’s fields and servitors.

You might find these posts by @_OM and Dream in The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver thread of interest:

6 Likes

you monster

So you created the servitors in a Coin along the way somehow you messed up with the banishing rite, then you decided to modifying by boosting and intention and they no longer working, then you want to make sure the coins are energeticly clean so that you can create new servitors on the same coin :man_facepalming:t2:

Why do you insiste creating them in a Coin not only that on the same coin?

Haven’t you learned the lesson and still ignoring the warnings from previous posts about it? @_OM and others

How easy is to get a ring and place them in there or a solid necklace, river pebbles can be used as a necklaces, bracelets etc…

I have 10 fingers and 4 of them already taken by a ring still have 6 left to fill it lolol
64939445_206121483659631_1123804821795635200_n

5 Likes

MR.T could make a whole army haha

1 Like