How to profit

Thought i share some tips, why not have everyone benefit :slight_smile:

• Come up with something sweet, make sure it’s popular and you advertise it real well.
  • Limit the number of copies or even better get a group going that’s private OR say you want ~ 5 copies
  • On the release date make sure you buy ONLY 1 NFT and get ready to collect all the testimonials so you can be ready to dump your bags
  • Spam This thread: Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread every few hours to ensure your listing stays most visible, perhaps set a timer on your phone every 3-4 hours… I think you can delete ~5 post per day. (someone more experienced please guide me)
  • If it sells fast, buy a 2nd copy and post again in Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread and keep repeating…
  • IF for whatever reason it’s not selling, don’t worry the link is private… Get creative and trade instead :) you can leverage new shiny NFT for someone old.
  • Cool, you have gotten rid of all your NFTs (even the copy you were meant to keep lol, cause that’s the only reason why you made the group, no?)
  • Now, you can get even more creative and remint your old project if the hype is real strong and either keep trading for other projects or sell more copies.

Another method would be to get a loan and purchase everything you can’t afford but believe will sell later at a higher price, now the issue with this is… you’ll have to deal with ultra-low prices from the method above. (don’t recommend this method… 1) cause of the loan and 2) cause…

16 Likes

How to mitigate some of the things mentioned:

• Keep the link private for a week ensuring groups are actually ready and not those who keep pumping repetitive stuff. After that week is over is anyone’s game if they want to purchase.
  • Limit Post per day in Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread @SammyG could possibly do something about that.
  • Increase mint limits (more supply on the market), the forum is growing…
  • Encourage more open groups and public releases.
9 Likes

HOW TO MAKE 5000$ OFF NFTS RIGHT NOW

3 Likes

HOW TO MAKE NFTS OFF 5000$ RIGHT NOW

1 Like

Zenified sarcasm that keeps giving
What a lovely morning

5 Likes

Oops got too caught up in it and didn’t even notice the sarcasm. Damn. My bad lol

5 Likes

Oh, it is until it isn’t :smiley:

3 Likes

Lmao, Nice I don’t know how many times I tell you this but you this but you’re too funny :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s the effects from your zen-aura diffused into the universe. I have no choice but to write like I write.

What would life thus be, without a pinch of fun?

3 Likes

A1 Satire
:joy:

2 Likes

Josh’s daily ritual for making millions off NFTs

I don’t see why you want to try to signal someone out if you’re using an anonymous account.

What’s the point of hiding your profile?
feel bad for speaking what’s on your mind?
something you feel guilty about or shameful?

if you wish to reply, please use your main account.

4 Likes

:100::100:

1 Like

That was Josh’s soul’s post

3 Likes

We need to come together as community and start a GoFundMe to get Josh’s soul back

2 Likes

This sounds like one of them, she broke my heart type stuff :joy:

images (13)

3 Likes

This works everyone.

I’ve officially sold morbillion copies of NFTs for even morbilion dollars!!

Sham morbious wow!!!

I can’t thank you enough @Zen

Oh wait…

I’mmm gonna… i’m gonnaaaa… I’m GONNANAAAA… I’M GONNA MORBBBBB!!!

MORBBBUYin time :)

2 Likes