How to stop those nasty rumors?

Oh ancient history hun but thank you

Not part of my reality anymore

:green_heart:

4 Likes

Justice has been served!!

Her mask came off and she revealed her ugly inner self to the people around.
It shocked a lot, but they now know the truth :slight_smile:

Thank you all!!

18 Likes

Hey wow
Lovely to hear your update

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:
Justice for all is definitely going to be one of my main fields to use when necessary. It truly is wonderful.
I kept my head up through it all and knew it would eventually happen. For it to happen as quickly as it did was just incredible.

7 Likes

Wow!
THAT’S GREAT!

I only tried it from time to time, but It would not hurt to listen to it more often, perhaps even daily, since (I think) that Injustice has been done to me by some relatives (usually it’s someone who’s close).

Thank you for your testimonial.

2 Likes

Hey George :smiley:

It really has been life changing. People no longer look at me like an evil person. Finally! :)

I’m sorry to hear that :( I really hope this helps you, in fact, I do believe it will.
Sounds like a good idea to do it daily.
It truly is a blessing.
I wish you all the very best! :pray:

3 Likes

I’m so glad things worked out for you Allymisfit! I’m sorry that was a situation you were navigating. I know how awful gossip and emotional immature tactics of others can be. All the best and much joy and blessings for you!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words!!
I’m so glad the situation has turned around :)
It truly is a horrible situation to be in. There are some awful people out there (likely with deep unhealed childhood wounds), who feel the need to bring others down to their level.
I guess I have wounds too, but I say no to their rubbish :grin: hehe!

5 Likes

Nice, nice. Nice turn of events. :partying_face:

The power of Archangel Michael truly shines here in your favor :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! :pray:
100% :blush:

This field is the gift that keeps on giving.

My daughter was having a hard time at school a few months back and the head teacher was completely careless about it.
She isn’t very popular among parents due to her inability to do her job properly.
I understand how difficult her job must be and so I believe only those who can cope with it should do it.
However, it was getting a bit out of hand for many students and teachers.

I played this field and aimed it towards her. I had hoped it would show her her strengths and weaknesses to make a positive change.
However!
She has been suspended for weeks now, the school got a terrible grade after inspection and there is no word of her return. In fact, some have hinted she won’t be.

It is sad someone has potentially lost their job and I’d hate for anyone to struggle at this time - no matter who they are. Luckily for her, she has a very rich husband.

However, with that said, I am truly amazed at how strong and effective this field is.
It has solved everything and I mean everything I have aimed it to.

Justice was served :pray: