How to stop Yourself from lowering Your vibrational state?

I was thinking about my life and I have noticed a pattern that I thought some people here might experienced to.
I would find this new routine/meditation/field/philosophy and think to myself; okay I will do it for X time and see what happens.
I would do said thing for some time and my vibration would raise, leading to wanting to improve other areas of life as well.
But here is where it goes bad.
After spending some time in higher vibration I would subconsciously sabotage myself by relapsing in one way or another, repeatedly. Then come other things and then the vibration is low again.
When vibration is low again I would find new routine/meditation/field/philosophy do it for X time, and then the pattern repeats itself.
Only thing is Im running low on this new ‘‘things’’ to practice, and after ‘‘failing’’ with the previous one it stop being as appealing and I somehow lost believe in this older thing.
So I realized its not the problem of finding new things to raise my vibration, but finding a way to stop lowering it after some time.
Many of You guys surely know that sometimes being in a high vibrational state is scary,
You sometimes begin to see so much its overhwelming, to see hidden motives of Yourself and people, to see ugly part of human nature, to be out of touch with people around you because You no longer see the world through the same lenses as they are, so You are more and more unfitting with them.
‘‘i fear no man, but this thing scares me’’
How do We keep Ourselves from lowering our vibrations and how do we stop being uncomfortable in those higher vibrational states?
For me myself I never had a ‘‘middle point’’ I was either too low going higher or too high going lower.
It feels like Im kind of sine wave in this regard, up and down, up and down, up and down.
Thank You.

16 Likes

As many people as there are answers…

I remember your past history (I have a similar one)

The environment we are in is not homogeneous… we live in a society - and being in certain social groups - lowers personal vibration…
Why does this happen? Because of personal reaction, interpretation of what’s going on…
maybe there is no stable internal basis that would support high vibrational state…
perhaps - certain negative moments of the past are not worked through, not integrated… negative experiences… memory… energy connections with the past. fragile internal adaptation base

such “jumps” in vibration level are food for thought…

(this is just one way of answering your question)

8 Likes

“… And i think to myself…ooohh what a wonderful world…”

Yeah it doesn’t work with that way “if i only read one more book, I’ll be better / smarter / enlightened, etc” “only one more technique and I’ll be rich af” you can fill in the blank.

I’d be using the advaita non dual viewpoint (which i probably don’t understand fully enough but hey), meaning low and high vibration are mere experiences of the same strand. I’d literally think of DNA strands. For instance rich and poor are two extremes but they are deeply connected in a way that all is one. Now think of all dual perspectives you currently hold in all of life and imagine a crazy network of intertwining DNA strand whirls. This super cluster has a core and it’s that core that is truth. The center. Perfect balance.

But balance requires either side to be balanced. Or in this case trillions of sides. And since they can be experienced, they will be experienced. It really depends on where you position yourself, your awareness, your consciousness. I’d say there’s not a must to experience either side, but it might help to balance.

What I’m getting at through these images is… You may need to experience lower vibrations to make up for a balance of higher vibrations. Consider that every nanosecond your internal state changes within all areas of life. So your baseline shifts accordingly and instantaneously. The body resists change, so you’ll feel uncomfortable. But you’ll keep going at it, keeping it up and eventually your baseline will have shifted so freaking much, you might not recognize yourself from your past anymore.

TL;Dr
You become more comfortable through the experience of discomfort. Experiencing low vibrations is to be expected. Both shift your baseline to your ideal

3 Likes

What You said reminds me of the Hermetic Law of Polarity and generally resonates with me.
But trust me I have experienced vibrations so low that it was hard to myself to regain my self respect after that. I dont mind discomfort but somehow its like automatic meaning my whole thought processes and coicidences around would lead to lowering vibration again.
And I find keeping balance difficult. Im kinda Intense person and its either all in or all out for me.
How do You manage to keep balanced state of mind?
@Ugninis but the thing is at some point almost every social group lowers personal vibration, ar should I say we allow it to lower but still.
That thing about moments of past not being integrated may be right tho
How do You integrate them? I was trying writing certain memory and how it made me feel and trying to process it but sometimes its too much

6 Likes

someone who really worked on himself etc and has naturally reached an high vibrational state due to it won’t be affected much by outside factors. someone who raised it superficially ( the word might not be correct ) like by using love fields, or even meditating on heart, practicing gratitude, it’s like a kind of superficial raise at least short term and you’ll be easily affected by what’s outside. imo your vibrations are sincere when the work really comes from yourself. of course fields help that

5 Likes

in theory, yes. but reactions vary from person to person…
I wanted to quote a dialogue with one person who proves that many people are not susceptible to such influences… and they use the inner natural force given from birth.
I didn’t find this example in a lot of personal posts on another resource :))

I have certain techniques in my arsenal that allow me to work on myself… These techniques were promoted 10 years ago, when Zhivorad Slavinsky was actively introducing these techniques in my region (PEAT, Aspect and others)…
After him, there were other tools from other manufacturers.
RPT, Integratsionica and a bunch of others… It’s impossible to remember them all… It doesn’t really matter anymore…

Sapien’s fields are now the base. Everything else is extra. Certain combinations of fields have done more than the aforementioned techniques…

For extra work on yourself, I’m sure you can use anything… And whatever you like…
For example in my area, it is very fashionable to work with yourself by neurographic drawing (I do not follow the current trends) :))

5 Likes

Just always realizing that you here to experience and to help the souls. Even by doing this it will rising your vibration

3 Likes

It’s just in the brain. The more it becomes your habit the more you become it. The brain is built to run efficiently, meaning it’ll take shortcuts, it’ll automate everything there is. So the more time you spend in the state of higher vibration and the ways you got there will be saved and eventually once accustomed will be your second nature.

Just that on your path based on your story there’ll be many beliefs in the way of embodying this being of infinitely high vibration. Meditation helps, the fields help, every technique you used helped. Give it time but keep at it!

For instance, it took me years to absorb some stuff from my past into my being so that it doesn’t affect me anymore. There are gonna be triggers from time to time anyway, so it isn’t really about constantly maintaining a super state but rather a trend towards it.

I’m sorry i feel as if i still can’t give a specific answer, i guess because every journey is unique. Mostly it’s about going back to your most authentic being and simply living that.

I actually really like this instead of wishy washy half measures. And intensity is beautiful! You know it shows you are focused, determined, etc.

Try to play on your strengths (and you’ll build more strengths trust me) and don’t add salt to your weakness wounds.

You’ll make it no doubt

6 Likes

@Ugninis
@Nice2knowU
@anon25711007
@Eli
Thank You

3 Likes

Gaining more and more “Escape Velocity” – until the matrix system can no longer hold you down…

2 Likes

Refuse to have an internal monologue. Think of it as no fap for your inner being.

5 Likes

Use this. Joy is highest vibration, Fear is lowest vibration.
Stay more on the left spiral, lessen the right spiral.

And use the Solfeggio Frequencies. That’s a straight road to higher vibration.

2 Likes

Also get the Ascension tag next time the shop is open. This tag will FORCE your vibration to go up, stay up, and continue to rise :wink:

5 Likes

Thank You.
I used Solfeggio Frequencies before discovering Sapien Medicine with mixed results.
I did enjoy Chakra/Planetary Frequencies however. Using them with subliminals as a base for binaural beat or just them can boost results greatly if You get the corrsepondencies right.

@Atreides Thank You. I think I know what You mean. ‘‘Get out of Your head’’ sort of, right?

@JAAJ Hmm I thought of this but Im somehow scared that it will mean I can no longer ‘‘enjoy’’ things such as food, party or sex, because I will always see them as an illusion. Kind of like choosing Blue Pill in Matrix

1 Like

Try mindfulness audio
Usually vibration state is low when you’re in bad mood or having emotional problems
Mindfulness is a game changer. If you use it daily your view of reality will change and you’ll see things in a new way. Which will elevate your vibrational state slowly. And try rise your vibrational state/Higher being experiance from dream seeds. It will give you the a concept of how it’s like to be a better version of you. Which will give you a track to work on. Also self realization series is also godly for Spiritual growth. Surprised why 99 percent people doesn’t even care about them. Vibrational state is highly dependent on your mindset. Once it changes your reality will change
And ofc clearing blockage is also important. So try using the vibration series audio daily if you have any of them. Use the divine love audio too. Unconditional love is the highest vibration. And if you wanna grow even further than your own limit then use light vibrational guidence audio. Do expariment and see which works best for you
Another thing you can do is to meditate when you wake up and before bed. It helps a lot

2 Likes

Don’t worry. Raising your vibration while being inside the matrix will only elevate food and sex to a new level (more healthy stuff, more healthy and high self esteem partners, more healthy sex practices etc.). You will still get your amount of dopamine ;-)
Also higher vibration means faster manifestation of what you actually want to experience (incl. sex, best restaurants etc.).

And yes, it is all illussion. But that is the purpose of the matrix, to collect the experiences and grow through. The illusions will be gone one day, but your inner growth is what will remain within you forever :v:

7 Likes

Might as well put it as simply as that. Or if you’re the type who needs explicit instructions (I know no one like that), then stop all inner monologue. Or nearly all at least.

It’s one of those things I learned that keeps my vibrational state from being lowered by my self or otherwise. It might just keep you from going further down and not necessarily lift you up, like a safe resting against the ropes position. But then I feel it does slowly lift you up as well. And I think that happens because the spirit is always speaking to you in some non-word based language. If we stop filling ourselves up with our own effortful thinking, that other language gets to find a place to work in us.

6 Likes

Learn to BE without TRYING.

Laugh at the absurdity of the Universe. The creativity of its Irony.

4 Likes