How to tell if a Sapien frequency will give you permanent results

Recently i discovered that the intelligence frequency by Sapien medicine did not give permanent results, which had me wondering if other of his frequencies were the same, as im not interested in listening to a frequency which will not give permanent results. I am currently listening to his core strengthening frequency and was wondering if that will give me permanent results?

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!

Are you thinking about the Permanent Brain Enhancement audio? It does give permanent results. It requires daily listening for permanent results.
The more you listen to it, the more permanent the results are.
Please read this post for more information.

The results you get from Core Strengthening are the same as the results you would get from working out your core muscles. The results are permanent to a degree, results will stay with you for a while but the muscles will atrophy if not used for a long time.

4 Likes

Awesome thanks for the explanation. And i was thinking of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiYF0BGsMR8

Also sad to hear that my core results will not be permanent. Not sure if i can be bothered listened to that frequency for the rest of my life lol

1 Like

Superhuman Genius will amplify the effects of the Permanent Brain Enhancement audio, if it is listened to directly before the latter.

From the Superhuman Genius comments section:

9 Likes

Fantastic! Thanks :)

2 Likes

If i have listened to the core frequency for 6 months, 2-3 times a day. Could i play it just once per day or even for a couple minutes each day to keep my results?

Im not sure of the extent of my results tbh

1 Like

Is there any way to tell for other frequencies of Sapiens if they are permanent or temporary?

The mood or hormone boost audios are temporary.
Audios to create physical body changes or brain changes are permanent (height, enlargement, facial structures, permanent brain enhancement, lung restoration etc.)
For more information, read this FAQ.

5 Likes

Weight loss is part of that permanent changes too right?

I wish I could tell how much the IRX3/IRX5 genes have been inactivated through the Weight Loss Combo (which includes the Fat Burning Genetic Advantage). I want to be able to eat without worrying about getting fat ever again. And that’s why this audio will be on my plate for at least this year.

2 Likes