Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity

It’s a new audio in the Energetic Alchemy channel here:

4 Likes

Thanks for clearing this up my friend!

1 Like

But, I’ve noticed Sapien told me the healing in the brain is permanent, I can feel it is…does this mean it counts as permanent change? I’m confused about some of this…

Thanks. It’s getting hard to keep track

1 Like

I know…I’ve got a lot to learn…lol…

The healing and changes in the brain can be permanent, but the morphic field only raises the levels of growth factors such as BDNF and NGF temporarily.

Sammyg has said that hormone audios differ from the permanent physical changes in the FAQ.

There are also many fields you can simply listen to just to experience a mood or hormone boost, no matter how many fields you listen to. What i mean is to try not listen to more than 4 fields daily to create permanent changes. It will take a lot longer and sometimes, one or two wont work.

@gpo clarified in another topic:

3 Likes

Okay, I get it now. Thanks for clearing this up…

3 Likes

No worries. The Sapien team has creating so many amazing new audios lately. :smile:

You’re welcome, glad to be of help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which other ones have they released, if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve barely woken up…

2 Likes

is diabetes type 1 and 2 a permanent field?

There have been quite a few this past week:

New Energetic Alchemy channel
Liver Cirrhosis Treatment ver 2.0
Heart Restoration
Pancreas Regeneration
Mitochondrial-targeted catalase
Tap into the Collective Consciousness
Alien Intercession
Atmospheric Vibration Raiser ver2.0

From the Mantra Meditations channel this past month:
The 24 names of Vishnu
Hymn to Aphrodite

7 Likes

I’m not sure. It may be a permanent physical change field.

2 Likes

“Audios to create physical body changes or brain changes are permanent.” The NGF audio caused permanent changes in my brain…so I’m still kind of confused…lol…I just keep reading that article over and over…I’m OCD…so…lol

1 Like

Good point. I had thought @gpo was referring to fields like Permanent Brain Enhancement and Brain Regeneration, but I’m not sure. Nerve Growth Factor and BDNF seem very similar to hormone boost fields, and increases in hormones can certainly cause permanent changes as well.

1 Like

No, he was giving out examples…I’ve read that same article some day awhile back…and I’d took a mental note…but I will ask Sammy just in case because I’ve got a hunch that they’re considered permanent…the only reason why I ask is I put my priority audios first…and the brain ones are amongst that list…I’m truly thankful for all you do bro…You help the community out so much and go out of your way even sometimes…=]

2 Likes

What are the permanent ones? I think there’s like 5.
night

1. subconscious limiting

2. infrared therapy

3. fat burning

4. fat to setm cells.

5. stomach shrinking + toning

6. core

7. skin regen

1. unstoppable willpower

Day

1. energy body/ aura

2. raise vibrational state (dream seeds)

. atmospheric ( not me)

1. BNDF

2. superhuman genius

13. brain regeneration

14. enhanced brain hemisphere

15. permanent brain enhancement

1. the guided path

I was thinking of adding a spiritual playlist:

1. energy blockage removal

2. tap into the collective consciousness (dream seeds)

3. animal telepathy

4. higher self connection.

23: heal those around you.

What do you guys think, is this too much? What should I omit?

Too much, these are permanent

Skin regeneration
Core
Stomach
Fat to stem
Fat burning

Add the following and it won’t slow down your process:
Animal telepathy
Energy blockage removal
Tap into collective consciousness
Higher self-connection

Instead of listening to heal those around you, use the photo on Instagram. But it also won’t slow down the progress.

3 Likes

thank you, i’ve taken out the skin regeneration and core strengthening, i left the fat burning, stomach and fat to stem there along with the brain ones and took your advice on the healing others. Is that okay?

Hmm, saw your night stack, I say move your deep aura to that stack an hour break then follow again. Definitely recommend getting in patreon and getting that fat loss combination.

2 Likes