How to train a servitor?

I don´t use my servitors much, but what I taught him he does with more strength.

Teach your dragon everything you know. Yoga-sets, Qigong-forms, rituals, mantras etc.

9 Likes

I always teach my dragon learning about audios. As for now I told him to infuse me with fungus destroyer energy. And sometimes I tell him to do that for my cat too or my washing machine. I heard the dragon can also imbue some item? For example attract love from sapien and told your dragon to imbue that item with the attract love energy. And that item can be just like sapien tag? Is it true

2 Likes

I have not tried that, but if it works I think that it will weaken with time unlike tags which will grow stronger.

2 Likes

No it doesnt work like that.

Itd be super mild because an item doesnt have an aura or energy systems to like absorb fields. And youd have to ask your dragon to imbue said item all the time, its the dragon that grows and gets stronger not items imbued by dragons.

In which case its best to ask the Dragon to engore you with the energy of an audio and even tho you can absorb more itd still be mild and a daily task but you can still play around with that

3 Likes

Oh I see thanks Luna

1 Like

Hi. I created a dragon servitor in my ring which I wear every day. I communicated with it for initial 2 months, but after that stopped. It has been more than 6 months now that I have not communicated with it. Can anyone advise how to revive it again? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Give it a task. It is ready to go!

4 Likes

That’s it? Nothing more required?

2 Likes

Just call their name…

4 Likes

Mine was inactive for several years. No problem!

4 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Great! Thanks a lot! :)

4 Likes

Can servitors interact with the physical world? Move objects, raise the temperature or freeze water etc

1 Like

No, not really

5 Likes

If you don’t have your servitors doing something, have them get better at something by telling them ‘do this for the next few hours and try many different ways to do it more successfully. See what works and what doesn’t and then do what works more, to increase success rate’

Often when we tell the servitors to do something, they’ll go about it a certain way and just keep repeating the process the same way… even though there might be a much more effective way of going about it that they haven’t discovered yet. This is how we teach them and have them level up their effectiveness.

34 Likes

My servitor can create more negative ions and make it feel like after a thunderstorm. So it depends on which one. And lower apparant temperature, though I haven’t tested with a thermometer.
That was how I got through 120F days in the summer with no AC for 3 months, and wasn’t sweating and actually felt cool. And compress time so a 20 hour roadtrip felt like no time at all. Create ambiance of a faerie forest, change weather to an extent, etc.

10 Likes

Exactly. Servitors can be very nuanced in how they do things. Not just same old all the time.

5 Likes

If I say to my servitor to observe and learn what the field corona virus disruption does, it can learn, and replicate? I mean, send the servitor some times a day for family and friends to kill corona virus if they have it, or are around them … that would be great

3 Likes

Can we make servitors to do something for others like this? Also can we make them watch over someone and just keep them safe… like your child or spouse etc.?

2 Likes

Yes. I have for my family

6 Likes