Human/Mutant Academy

Human/Mutant Academy

This is something that I’ve thought about for a while. Yes it draws from the comic books, yes from Claremont era especially. While the concepts and mutant world is there, would tie to the parallels of our perceived world, and application. This also includes a kind of coming-of-age as well. Not so much a physical maturation or age, but more of a rediscovery of who you are, history, along with actionable purpose moving forward. How would you be when less of your identity is tied to the current, recent social structures, and much more inclusive & aware of Earth’s/humanity’s history as a whole?

In general I’m open to Dreamweaver doing his thing and am not too particular about the outline/proposal.

Some general ideas:

I: Identity

Recall and interfacing with ancestral memories, contained in & out of bodies

Identification of past lives, including experiences, knowledge, abilities, skill sets.

Ways to better connect with and be aware of humanity’s consciousness from past to present.

II: Powers/abilities/gifts

Awakening of what is dormant, becoming more familiar with what is already known

Finding mentors/teachers to guide your development

“Training room” with hyperbolic time chamber, to practice, experiment, challenge, hone abilities

III: Purpose/Application

Identifying and aligning with paths where you’ll meet beings that share similar goals & direction, working together with them

Opportunities or “field missions” to be at the right place at the right time in following your purpose

Finding mystical places/spaces that support your development & direction

Feel free to comment or add input that could be helpful. Kind of testing and seeing if there is any interest in getting this going.​

Human/Mutant Academy
  • Interested

0 voters

5 Likes

Group formed. Like how the Iceman and Colossus formed as projects shortly after this :wink:

1 Like

Can I join?

1 Like