Huntington's Disease

Hey guys,

A few weeks ago I got diagnosed with Huntington’s Disease.

Are there any fields that can help me heal from it?

Thanks!

1 Like

First that come to mind are the DNA repair fields, plus the neurological fields such as brain regeneration, nerve regeneration, possibly the Multiple Sclerosis Help Ver 2.0 - YouTube which is not the same as Huntington but also neurodegenerative.

Also mental health fields would be helpful to deal with that side of things.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Have you tried the fields suggested by the Search engine? What’s been your experience with them? (And l, of course, The Eternal)

2 Likes

Thanks dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

U got blueprint of life give that a listen

aslo am just gonna tag @uial since who knows his stuff

2 Likes

Oh, honestly it doesn’t bother me at all :sweat_smile:. It’s similar to hearing that I got the flu or something. I’m way too spiritual. Every disease can be healed. And I know for most people that think you can’t, they just don’t know better. If i would accept everything that someone says about me, I would give my own creator’s reality in the hands of someone that is just a spectator to me, you know? We should take control of everything in our own world, cus we even create our own diseases by being in a vibrational misalignment. Not because you have a chance of getting the disease cus your parent(s) have/had it.

And on topic: do you mean the search engine on this site? I did and I only found some story about ashwaganda tbh. No fields.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought any fields yet my dude.

1 Like

Use
*Basal Ganglia Message

*Brain and Spine Antioxidant
*Parkinsons Disease help
*Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Help (and other motor neuron diseases)

As already suggested Multiple Sclerosis Help V2
All FREE on youtube.

5 Likes

Try every brain helath audio that are available and expriment a lot with the stack arrangements.

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

I share those belief of yours. Good for you!

Yes, I do mean that, yeah. I found suggestions like:

Hope that helps!

1 Like
2 Likes