🎵 Hybrid Subliminal - Ultimate Effortless Manifestation

https://vimeo.com/464064128

Modules Included:

• Beliefs Into Reality
  • Quantum Manifestation
  • Positive Outcome Generator
  • Miracle Generator
  • Intuitive Mindset

Hybrid Subliminal geared towards unleashing your quantum manifestation powers. Turn thoughts into realities. Be more productive.

If listening with headphones play at low volumes. If you can hear the water you can hear everything. Use as much as you like.

This Subliminal has both masked and ultrasonic subliminals. Amplitude modulated, Multiplexed by Frequency Separation with a 4.5hz Pulsed Lilly Carrier.

Let me know how it works for you…

Download:

Hybrid

Ultra

23 Likes

Does this work like a booster? Either way im going to use it haha :D

Cheers

1 Like

Lol :money_mouth_face:. Possibly…

1 Like

Yes, this is what I wanted. Shame my computer’s audio isn’t working though :(

1 Like

I’m running your Subliminal with dreams probability and luck alteration. Your work is really a gem. I have never came across any other Subliminal that is as effective as yours. In spite of what preceded i think your own energy is seeping into your subliminals. I feel you when I’m listening :face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart:

4 Likes

Uhhhh lol. Not sure how to answer :rofl:. Hey I’m glad they are working well for you
:wink:

4 Likes

I think you wanted me to take you for this one @SOULGARDEN . Just remembered :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, you said you listen to your hybrid audios while you sleep. Do you use headphones? Cause I always break mine using them while sleeping

1 Like

Hi, yes i use headphones while i sleep with subliminals. What kind do you use? Sleepphones and cozyphones work well in my opinion. I have both pairs for months and no problems. Might want to look into those.

2 Likes

What if i’m running on negative thought patterns or if I have negative beliefs in my subconscious about certain things

Would this manifest that too?

1 Like

Good question. No. Not at all. Not to worry :+1: This is programming only for things you want to consciously manifest.

2 Likes

Hey man! Which one can I listen to on speakers? I’d like to give this one a try for a week or two :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool man :smile:. Use the hybrid. That’s the best one

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can anyone share results with this one? Anything manifested? Or even any changes in thought, feeling or personality?

Does anyone know how Frequency.Devision is doing and what he is up to? Haven’t seen him on the forum in a long time.

3 Likes

He seems to be doing good. It always takes him a while to get back to me though :laughing:. He’s a moderator on another forum.

2 Likes

Good to know. What forum?

1 Like

I didn’t listen to Ultimate Effortless Manifestation, but I did use his Beast Mode Confidence subliminal. I definitely noticed a change. I noticed it most if I had to deal with a really difficult client or speak to a large group of people.

1 Like

Anyone still has hybrid subliminal link?