Hyperpigmentation Reduction

does anyone know if it helps with post inflammatory erythema too? cause that doesn’t count as hyperpigmentation issue but looks a lot like it?

Im not the creator but it might it might because of the EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)

But if i was you id combine it with

Vitamin C (helps regenerate tissues very rapidly and its great for the skin)

Bromelian and Papain (since it breaks skin hardened spots)

Id even use the Atopic to Not Topic (since it deals with breakouts from the skin due to Dermatitis -which kinda looks similar to the end result of your issue)

Platelet Rich which is amazing to regenerate and reverse skin damages

Its free so, nothing to lose :woman_shrugging:t2::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: maybe it could help!

8 Likes

you’re right :slight_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you for all the amazing recommendations you’re so kind! :white_heart: i’ll definitely try them out

1 Like

Now something for hypopigmentation :slight_smile:

1 Like

this works for moles?

Due to the summer, I still have tanning marks on my face and limbs, but I found that the brown skin on my chest is gradually turning white.

Target
:arrow_down: :arrow_down::arrow_down::joy:

6 Likes

I would like to express my gratitude for this field, I have seen genuinely good results after using this field especially on my neck area, faster results than the ointments that the doctors had prescribed in the past.

7 Likes

Hoping that maybe this can get rid of those horrible seborrheic keratoses. They’re so uncomfortable feeling. Just started the bromelain as well.

1 Like