Hyperpigmentation Reduction

Hyperpigmentation Reduction

This field set, uses a combination of Glutathione and EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) targeted to all hyperpigmented areas in your body.

Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant found naturally in cells. It plays a critical role in protecting cells from oxidative stress, which can contribute to skin pigmentation issues. Oxidative stress can increase melanin production, which leads to hyperpigmentation.

Additionally, glutathione directly influences melanin synthesis by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase, which is essential for melanin production. By reducing tyrosinase activity, glutathione helps decrease melanin formation, leading to a lightening of the pigmented areas.

EGF stimulates cell growth and differentiation. It promotes the renewal and repair of the skin by encouraging the proliferation of epidermal cells. This leads to increased turnover of the skin cells, which can help in shedding melanin-loaded keratinocytes (skin cells) faster.

By accelerating skin renewal, EGF can help bring newer, less pigmented cells to the surface, which may reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.

When used together, glutathione and EGF offer a synergistic approach. Glutathione reduces the production of new melanin, while EGF speeds up the turnover of cells, allowing the less pigmented cells to replace the darker, pigmented cells more quickly.

This combination can be particularly effective in treating hyperpigmentation issues like melasma, age spots, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.

Use as needed, unisex

50 Likes

Haha i didnt see a post and i was like where isss ecaiiiii :smiley: and honestly didnt want to make a thread, its your priority contribution to the forum and i know you love it :)

But here it is! Never fails x

10 Likes

Is it a re-upload?

2 Likes

Mini contribution to the forum and support to Cap :relaxed:
(like many of us here)

@Sagonquest It’s a new fab field!! :sparkles:

This is a godsend for my overexposed skin to sun in the islands :desert_island:, thank you for this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Nice

3 Likes

No dear, its a big an appreciated contribution. Thank you x

Same hereeee

There is one stubborn sun spot i hatee haha ill loop this one with vitamin C and Plasma Glass and see

8 Likes

I have post acnes and scars with hyperpigmentation and no fields were helping
The time has come, thank you, Dream

6 Likes

No it’s brand new

5 Likes

@Allurre :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Lol @lonewolf we were just talking about this kind of field in private thread :rofl:.

4 Likes

Yes, exactly @Captain_Nemo read our minds! :joy:

4 Likes

ohhh , can’t stop dancingg , i wanna listen to it on repeat! :star_struck:

5 Likes

I don’t have any hyperpigmentation but will still play this just because :sunglasses:

5 Likes

if i read it right it is a mole removing field also. many thanks for this gem.

3 Likes

This + GHK-Cu peptideGHK + Adipose saturated face and neck :heart:

12 Likes

Wow this music!!

Finally got to play it right before bed.

It hits a nice spot

Totally my favorite music ever.

Funny tho just these days ive come across so many posts from friends back in Jamaica, and ive been thinking how would it be to live there again…

Its a tough island and not easy to live at despite the “Jamaica no Problem vibe lol” but there are a few things that you can only find in Jamaica…
This type of music for instance… laying on the beach with a green coconut poured in some rum lol, this music and the nice sun

THE SUN! hahahah getting burnt and skin damaged with the sun lmao now it makes sense

7 Likes

Hahahah exactly the same type of music I hear aloud here!
Hits home and the vibes :headphones: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Yah mon! :jamaica::philippines: !

Pure Beach vibes, well, i still live in the Caribbean here in Mexico and these days are beach days, now we can enjoy it fully, now my face doesnt have to look like i just fell over a bag of flour with so much sunblock :joy:

Fun day then some loops of this!

5 Likes

Bye bye Indian + lifelong sports tan!:wave::wave:

1 Like

Would these also help lighten private parts?

2 Likes