Hyperthyroidism

I would like to know if anyone has managed to eradicate hyperthyroidism with Captain’s fields or those of other authors :pray:t2:

3 Likes

This is your best bet

The Endocriner

2 Likes

SM’s Thyroid field and autoimmune field together help me a lot.

3 Likes

Thank you for responding!
I also thought The Endocriner would be my best bet but unfortunately it has exacerbated my symptoms :weary:

2 Likes

Thanks for answering!
I have been using Thyroid Field for a long time without long-term positive results, do you use it every day? how much?
I am going to try with autoinmune field, I had not thought of it.

How long have you used it? It has fixed my thyroid problem for good, I even posted my tests results on that thread.

1 Like

What thyroid problem did you have?

I used it for a month, four times a day but I felt worse so I stopped using it

1 Like

At one point I had hyperthyroidism but for a large part (may be few years before covid) I had hypothyrodism.

Forget about how you are feeling it could be due to many things, suggest getting a test once and then use this for a month - 3 to 6 times a day and then get tested again and see if any improvement.

If there is even a little improvement you should stick to it.

1 Like

Since you have tried all the options with sapienmed, you have tried this field from Espiritualy Zone?:

Using a different approach and acting on several layers of the problem may help you. Read description.

1 Like

Thank you friends!
I’m trying to find the effective formula for me, unfortunately through trial and error :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I highly recommend looking into taking L-carnitine 1.5gr daily.
Make sure the root cause aren’t nodule(s), otherwise you have to deal with them first.

1 Like

Ok, I just bought online :smiley:

I don’t have nodules

Thanks

1 Like

Both for hyper or hypo. Maybe a good place for some research on it ;)

1 Like

Researching, thanks!

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking: