The Endocriner

As a page is missing for this, to discus the effects with the field, sister release of The Endocriner NFT.

32 Likes
5 Likes

Hope Lion’s Mane would make the same Release leap to the Public!

3 Likes

@anon14224340 Tigers Mane should take care of that @DavidBert44

2 Likes

Any testimonials on this?

2 Likes

Anyone noticed improvement in weight loss or metabolism with this audio?

3 Likes

Would like to know as well as this would be a quick buy then

1 Like

Would stacking this with the Diabetes type 1 & 2 audio from Patreon make sense? :thinking: To burnout the fat stored around belly, love handles and lower back? As body stores the insulin there and getting rid of that fat is the most tedious job, if so, then I can buy this.

1 Like

it does what the description says its normalize your metabolism if its too fast or too slow to make it normal beneficial for your body.

2 Likes

Just bought and used this made me really jittery and anxious for some reason. Also can i send this to my dad?

Got thyroid test done recently, T3,T4 and TSH are all in ranges. As far as I remember my TSH was skewed and way below than the lower end of the range for a very long time.

18 Likes

:pray::pray::pray: From long time awaiting for such feed back

IF possible please share reports :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Any more details would be appreciated.

Were you hypo before? Do you have Hashimoto’s?

Thanks.

I got this for my nephew, who has now lost most of the fat and is trying to gain lean muscle mass.

An interesting effect of this has been - his acne has completely cleared up! As a teen, he has terrible acne, and even the Acne Ablation field did not help - this one, in about a month, has cleared his acne almost by 90%! Nothing short of a miracle. Unexpected Gift!

20 Likes

Very nice how much did he listen dayli?.

2 Likes

I told him 3 to 4 times, but the kid sneaked in 30-40 min of looping every day haha

My GF and he are what I call “loopoholics” lol

They don’t tell me how much they loop because I get snarky at them

They’ve come a long way from non-believers to loopoholics!

14 Likes

I used to be hypo for a long time but never used any medication and one doctor said after a test I had Hashimoto as well but the test was not very reliable, needed to do another test which would take very long. This was before covid and I never followed up.

3 Likes

Here is the report, wish the field helped in weight loss.

6 Likes

I’m type 1 and just purchased this 2 days ago. I haven’t seen any other type ones talk about it, let’s see!

5 Likes

Hi, Bewitched!
Buddha dreams made welcome

4 Likes