The Endocriner NFT

Decided to finally get a thread going for the people
Everyone drop your testimonials!

Audio + Mandala

Description:

1. Complete Endocrine Healing
  • Smart Advanced healing integrated with plasma light which scans each endocrine organ and heals the organ that needs healing (targeted only to endocrine and exocrine organs/glands) tied in with autoimmune reversal through whole body (tied in with automated acupuncture of endocrine and exocrine glands); Smart scar tissue removal across all endocrine organs (including male and female reprod systems); removal of senescence cells and telomere lengthening while including antivirus/anti-bacteria to all endocrine glands
  • Smart Cortisol Balancer (tied in with HPA axis balancer to completely heal adrenal glands to reduce stress/anxiety and promote perfect adrenal function) tied in with smart stress and anxiety removal (healing of emotional endocrine holdage)
  • Diabetes Reversal of type 1 and type 2 (Smart blood sugar balancer)

1. Smart Metabolizer
  • Smart metabolizer (just in case anyone has an overactive metabolism, than it balances and smartly slows it, and vice versa for slow metabolism)
  • Combined with nutrient absorption
  • Digestive system reset to promote absorption of nutrients as well
    (enhanced production of digestive enzymes as well)

1. Adaptogenized Body
  • Allows body to withstand long periods of stress and anxiety without any overload (simulant of Ashwagandha added)
  • Hair/Eyebrow/Eyelash/beard/Body hair resistant to cortisol/stress/anxiety based hair loss
  • Smart Flight to Fight (imbibed into you, works permanently) combined with extreme confidence and self worth field
62 Likes

Still waiting for a reply to the description inquiry on the beard game thread :)

1 Like

Would this field be good to heal autonomic nervous system?

3 Likes

this NFT does affect the hypothalamus which is involved in many functions of the autonomic nervous system
https://www.endocrineweb.com/endocrinology/overview-hypothalamus

7 Likes

Now a public release as an mp3

Happy healing everyone (same description, no mandala)

Thank you man @Captain_Nemo

35 Likes

Noway! This is awesome! :partying_face::partying_face::tada:

7 Likes

haha yes way! Hope it helps everyone that couldn’t get the NFT, it’s the same, but more accesible now, and…unlimited copies haha

10 Likes

Has this been made public because the NFT version was not sold out for a long time?

2 Likes

So it can help the mass public and so that it is more accessible to everyone that needs help from it, that is the only reason

17 Likes

This community has been growing extra giving haha… I’m all for special and nuanced projects, but health is a totally different take! Now everyone who’s been after that upgraded endocrine field should have a new journey to get on now!

Thanks a lot Shivy… Great move! And all thanks to Captain, we wouldn’t be redesigning our health without you :slight_smile:

I guess the NFT holders now have an extra perk of getting that rejuvenation through the image all the time :wink:

11 Likes

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

It’s really cool that this is on Gumroad now.

Thank you Dreamweaver.

I do have a question about it the old
Endocrine system rejuvenation also prevents cancerous growths,
Does this also?

Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Just checked the information, white hair is also related to endocrine, thank you for sharing

@45stars

5 Likes

Yes

6 Likes

Thank you boss. :muscle:

Btw does this help hypoglycaemia as well?

I’m planning to buy after I save up a bit though XD.

2 Likes

Yeah man it will

2 Likes

Any idea of this detoxes the entire endocrine system (especially the thymus) of chemicals and metal? Looking for a localized detox first in this area before proceed with full body detox.

1 Like

This helps with my anxiety tremendously im very happy it was getting rather bad

10 Likes

Want this so badly :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Who’s idea was this?

3 Likes

I guess this is a smart stress controller that I have been looking for.

3 Likes