Fields that need an update

YESSSSS! Thanks Cap! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks WellBeing for pointing that out.And the link :+1:

4 Likes

Captain, can you create a field like Sinus, Throat and Upper Respiratory Help + Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production?

Also, Many Thanks for All Your Creations! :pray:

Update

• Heal those around you. (Be the healer). Ver 3.0 with Tesla violet ray
  • Million Dollar 2.0, optimized with Torsion.
6 Likes

Deep sleep update.

1 Like

A combination of slr + ego dissolution with shorter duration would be a great update field imo.

9 Likes

Plus

Depths of your soul :ok_hand:

4 Likes

An update of this gem

2 Likes
3 Likes

But that ones not for stress/anxiety

@Infinitecreators

3 Likes

Maybe
But it says in the description that’s it’s an upgraded version of the one you linked

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Advanced Healing/Voltage Repair

3 Likes
  • Subconscious Limits Removal
  • Ego Dissolution

A combination of those two fields with a shorter duration would be the ultimate energy audio.

• Super Metabolism Boost
  • Endocrine System Rejuvenation
  • Full Body Detox
2 Likes
1 Like

IMO, we’ve got a pretty strong one already.

The video is only 4 minutes long because any longer can make you very sick. It would be a heavy detox at that point. So, listen to it little bits at a time is much more manageable.

1 Like

Spermidine field for YT and Advanced Healing or Speedy Healing for YT version pls :pray:

1 Like

The Grand Jealousy Reflecting Shield

4 Likes

Quite demand and most popular field that may b male enhancement to upgrade. I understand that field need more scientific research and complicated. Tissue engineering research found but not specific on glans ( penile head ) , just corpus cavernosum and spongiosum only. Just my opinion glans enhancement would be much easier than whole penile enlargement. I heard many girls say they love bigger head.
Thank you Dream.

2 Likes

Idk if necessarily an upgrade/update or rather a newer version which includes newer fields, but maybe a Plasma Flaunt ver 2 wouldn’t be bad, Captain (?).

Well, i dont have the money anyway, just saying it would be cool to see it updated, and I’m sure quite “a few” people would be interested.

{Of course, given that I’m parallel with the NFTs World or with most paid fields lol, maybe it already exists, Idk - just with a different name}